2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nowhere near a relegation dog fight. It’s november and we’re not even in the relegation zone. Get a grip. Even if we lose tomorrow I’m fully confident we’ll turn it around.

Everybody said “going down” etc when Koeman was sacked. We were fine within 5 games of big fat Sam coming In. Not that I’d want him back.

Silva won a game 4 days ago. The players are playing badly at the moment but they have not thrown in the towel. It‘ll be fine.

Calm down.

Are you really that confident? I'd be more confident if this fella wasnt in charge. I cant see an away win in him. 1 point away from home. 1 single point. And our away fixtures havent exactly been the toughest.
West ham win not looking that good as everybody is turning them over.
The only thing we have on our side is that its early.
But im not confident. Simply because we have a manager who stinks of relegation.
I just cant get away from that feeling. An absolute relegation type manager.
Dont bury your head in the sand about the relegation thing. I had newcastle down as one of the 3 sides that would be our safety net of 3 worse teams. They're actualy probably a better side than us.
We're a mess. The sooner we wake up to that the better.
Sleep walking right into a relegation fight.

Are you really that confident? I'd be more confident if this fella wasnt in charge. I cant see an away win in him. 1 point away from home. 1 single point. And our away fixtures havent exactly been the toughest.
West ham win not looking that good as everybody is turning them over.
The only thing we have on our side is that its early.
But im not confident. Simply because we have a manager who stinks of relegation.
I just cant get away from that feeling. An absolute relegation type manager.
Dont bury your head in the sand about the relegation thing. I had newcastle down as one of the 3 sides that would be our safety net of 3 worse teams. They're actualy probably a better side than us.
We're a mess. The sooner we wake up to that the better.
Sleep walking right into a relegation fight.
Didn’t he have an away win at Arsenal with Olympiakos?
We aren’t going to be anywhere near relegation.

The concern is we are 17th but have a horrific run of games in december.

Even if we get say a draw tomorrow or even a win - we'll lose to Southampton away from home next weekend and then really only have Norwich at home as a possible "banker" before the big games begin.

We could be going into the new year in the relegation zone with half a season to go.

Worra manager.

Marco Silva or not we won’t be relegated, but the fact we are having these conversations are the reason he should be gone. I’d have got rid last season but he did manage to turn things around. I don’t see him doing it again though. Over 3.5 goals tomorrow all day along. There will be goals. Not sure how many we will score though Either 1-4 to them or something silly like 4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.