2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say that was getting over anything - we won home games in which we have always tended to do since Moyes (think Martinez was the only manager when our home form wasnt that great).

As soon as the players didnt have the goodison siren/home crowd firing them up (the managers job) we got beat away from home at Fulham & Newcastle and draw at Palace.

Its like our next 2 games - I would bet you right now the following happens:

Under the Goodison lights we will beat Spurs tomorrow or atleast put in a good performance > fans will think a corner has been turned > we then put in a limp performance away at Southampton next weekend and lose.

We are like a WWE script yet the fans fall for it all the time.

Also during that run at the end of last season the pressure was off and there was little to play for.

We’ll beat Spurs tomorrow

I think so too - if we dont then Southampton will beat us next weekend pushing us into the bottom 3 before the international break - no way he keeps his job then imo.

This is his best chance of a win considering Saints are away from home and our record on the south coast/away is shocking.

the away form is terrible. 1 point from 5 games against average sides. Beat poor sides Watford and West Ham at home and scraped the win against a wolves side who played on the Thursday. Even with his turd style of football fat sam would have got 20 points from them first 10 fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.