Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think loads said VAR would help lol,it was never going to help and was always going to provide way more questions than answers
This is causing to much rubbish and people talk about this rubbish more than the game,that VAR and our silly defending has caused us more pressure again
only thing ever needed was goal line cameras,nothing else

It’s manned by kopites for a game run by kopites for millions of fans giving money to it most of whom are Kopites. Everton are the easiest target in the world for them to boost their social media clicks and interactions from their rabid kopite following.

you don't have to choose one or the other you clueless beaut, you can be unsatisfied with the performance after the incident and still angry with the nonsense VAR churns out

So now you’re ‘unsatisfied’ with the performance. It’s just that you said a moment ago it was OK?

If you’re not happy with it. I agree, totally. I’m on your side. It was a poor performance and THAT was the reason we lost the game. VAR was contentious but the performance, particularly after that decision, was unforgiveable.

So, given we agree the peformance was poor, remind me again what is totally unreasonable about what i’ve said.

So now you’re ‘unsatisfied’ with the performance. It’s just that you said a moment ago it was OK?

If you’re not happy with it. I agree, totally. I’m on your side. It was a poor performance and THAT was the reason we lost the game. VAR was contentious but the performance, particularly after that decision, was unforgiveable.

So, given we agree the peformance was poor, remind me again what is totally unreasonable about what i’ve said.
I said you can be unsatisfied with the performance and still complain about VAR, it really isn't that complicated

I’m getting more and more convinced that the sport needs to revolutionize the way it handles fouls in the box. They need to introduce an in-between call so that it’s not either a penalty or nothing. Maybe it’s a “penalty” kick taken from the edge of the box... I don’t know.

The fact that teams are now being rewarded free goals on situations where they weren’t even in a goal scoring situation is not right. Think about today’s call - in essence, there was a 50-50 ball in the air, and a player accidentally had his foot stepped on. That’s it. No one even had possession of the ball. And the result was that a team was awarded a near-certain goal. Just for that. That’s so incredibly harsh based on that situation. Goals are far too valuable to be given for such a light offense.

I know this will never happen, and most of you will think this is an insane stance. But I can’t help but think it would be better than what we have now.

That you’re not upset by that at all shows you up massively.

Ban this fraud.

What makes you think i’m not upset?! That i’m prepared to acknowledge we didn’t play well enough to get anything from the game? That i’m not laying the blame squarely at VAR?

How would you prefer I display my emotion? Would it help if I use some emoji’s or acronyms?

I’m not upset in any case, I’m furious. That was a laughable performance, particularly after the penalty.

It’s manned by kopites for a game run by kopites for millions of fans giving money to it most of whom are Kopites. Everton are the easiest target in the world for them to boost their social media clicks and interactions from their rabid kopite following.

Exaclty this. There are RS on the VAR panel. It's no secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.