Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all the Toffee's travelling down.

I will be listening to 95.8 fm, a nice cup of tea and a couple of chocolate digestives.

Hahaha I'm certainly not part of any clique, i just post things that make me laugh and your posts today were so negative.

I've liked a couple of your posts today too I think.

I don't have an agenda, i just come here to have a laugh.

Just as a general point, not particularly to you @ForeverBlue92 I don't think a clique on here actually exists. Certainly not in the way it used to do and even back then I never felt it was a bullying exclusive clique, more just a jokey collection of long term posters with in jokes and the term of clique was used for amusement.
If others had different experiences then I won't argue and I'm sorry if you felt like that on this forum because I've already found it very inclusive and tolerant of everyone who posts loosely within the forum guidelines.

Because of my well documented social situation and travels over the past year I put off becoming a forum member so wondered if what I was missing.
But there's no clique stuff there either.
The NSFW girls thread is even so safe it should get an award at the Health and Safety Oscars.
Obviously there's a few posts about @chicoazul and his match reports which cheers me up and makes me long for an Easter Island vacation but that's it.

So if there's a clique I'm unaware. Same people sharing the same views on a forum doesn't really count in my opinion.

Again, not a jibe at you @ForeverBlue92 it's just I hear clique talked about all the time and I just don't see it.

Don't want to sound negative, cause it was great seeing em play like that v WH, but this should be a much tougher game.
WH played to the Silva's/team's strengths. Brighton won't.
Confidence should be up though and fancy nicking an away win.

Don't want to sound negative, cause it was great seeing em play like that v WH, but this should be a much tougher game.
WH played to the Silva's/team's strengths. Brighton won't.
Confidence should be up though and fancy nicking an away win.
Brighton are a different side to last season. They are a lot more open and attacking
I think it will suit us playing them.

We will learn more from this game than the last. We really need to win, but I could accept a point if we produce a good performance. We've deserved nothing away from home this year because we've been timid and tactically inept.

We will learn more from this game than the last. We really need to win, but I could accept a point if we produce a good performance. We've deserved nothing away from home this year because we've been timid and tactically inept.
In other words, Gylfi, Schniderlin and DCL have played for most of the time

Brighton are a decent side, on average this season we’re terrible. Aaron Moy will be banned (he’s pretty good for them).

If we somehow strangely play like we did against West Ham then we’ll win this.

We need to score first though otherwise we crumble.

Feel like we need to get over this once and for all, might go for a Brighton half time/Everton full time bet.

Although Brighton are a different team to what they were under Houghton I still fancy us to win this. The confidence should be sky high after last weekend where 2-0 flattered West Ham should of been 5/6 at least. I think 2-1 to the blues provided he doesn’t change the squad other then Mina injury

Status
Not open for further replies.