Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate?

Hes dropped Iceland, hes done away with 2 DMs at home, how can you not see this is something different?????

And in their place he’s shoehorned players in to fill unfamiliar roles. Players, might I add, who have been largely garbo when given previous chances.

Once again - We might get a result today and make me look a fool, certainly not for the first time. Overall, though, I just have flashbacks to the last few months of RK when he was just changing the lineup every game in the sheer hope something stuck.

I just don’t look at that lineup and formation and see any changes made for obvious tactical reasons, rather just “let’s give this a go and see what happens”.

Scored against last season and also for Kiev against us too

Loves scoring against us
yep,typical Everton stuff that the goals he scored v us last season after we have wanted him so much supposedly in the past,that he goes and gets injured and is out for the following year or whatever it was

he's changed the correct players but don't see how still playing in this formation it's just going to magically work, This formation just leads to Digne sending in 50 crosses.

And in their place he’s shoehorned players in to fill unfamiliar roles. Players, might I add, who have been largely garbo when given previous chances.

Once again - We might get a result today and make me look a fool, certainly not for the first time. Overall, though, I just have flashbacks to the last few months of RK when he was just changing the lineup every game in the sheer hope something stuck.

I just don’t look at that lineup and formation and see any changes made for obvious tactical reasons, rather just “let’s give this a go and see what happens”.

I see lots of different options with that line up and a lot to be positive about, if we lose today nobody can accuse him of not trying something different, it might not work, but what we have been doing certainly hasnt been working. I applaud him trying something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.