2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We desperately need a win Saturday, to the point where I think it will spread anxiety and desperation into team he puts out.

Like it or not, due to injuries we are going to be seeing Schneiderlin and Gomes in central midfield and nailed on Gylfi will play as well.

Its not going to end well this. Prepare for another badly turd weekend with anything Everton related.

This is your chance Marco, now that Gbabin and Delph are out injured, let’s see what youngsters we have rather than play an awful Sniderlain who’s body language indicates that he CBA.

But NO, what he will do is pick him for sat and we will get totally over ran in midfield.

I personally don’t think he will ever bed any young lads into our 1st team, this is why he won’t last

Schnederlin

Ideal world, and Orlyfrand will give me dogs for this, Tom Davies should be getting starts over Morgan, paired with Gomes and Iwobi sitting in the 10 in front of them but he doesn’t have the cojones to do that

Schnederlin

Ideal world, and Orlyfrand will give me dogs for this, Tom Davies should be getting starts over Morgan, paired with Gomes and Iwobi sitting in the 10 in front of them but he doesn’t have the cojones to do that

exactly this, drop gyfli move iwobi in the middle, frees up the left for Bernard to rekindle his partnership with Digne

we all know though 100% gylfi starts

like marcos little pet

I've said it before but (and in no way shape or form do i want or wanted Allardyce) but if I managed Everton, found us in the excrement took us out of free fall and landed us an 8th place finish in half a season and the fans were on my back and I got sacked. I'd be in the media giving it loads and I'm an Evertonian. I see people go mad at him trying to defend himself in the media I don't begrudge him that in the slightest.
Agree on this, he had the last laugh on us, he is the only manager since Moyes to do what we asked, its pathetic how badly we have been run since Moshiri came.

Can just see him sitting there with a hot cocoa thinking to himself my 4-2-3-1 with 2 DM's and 60 minute subs will definitely come good one day and hopefully this Saturday because i am not changing my set up for anybody no matter what is at stake.

It is going to cost him his job very soon and probably already has truth be known.

Can just see him sitting there with a hot cocoa thinking to himself my 4-2-3-1 with 2 DM's and 60 minute subs will definitely come good one day and hopefully this Saturday because i am not changing my set up for anybody no matter what is at stake.

It is going to cost him his job very soon and probably already has truth be known.
Will cost his job this weekend. I'd be shocked if he gets a Win even though I desperately want a solid performance from the lads

Status
Not open for further replies.