Homepage Article It’s our fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m negative, a liar. Got it. Thanks for the insight.

I see lying as a form of weakness. Nothing personal, I'm getting rather busy in my other projects and I can't see what I'm gaining by having a discussion with (a) someone who lies and (b) not a big picture person.

for what reason?????????????

Did you not understand the following two sentences?

Personally, I would like to reveal my tactics in big games only.

I see lying as a form of weakness. Nothing personal, I'm getting rather busy in my other projects and I can't see what I'm gaining by having a discussion with (a) someone who lies and (b) not a big picture person.

Did you not understand the following two sentences?

Personally, I would like to reveal my tactics in big games only.
Nothing personal, the mental health thread in here has some really good people in there and also quite a lot of good resources. I’m thinking you might want to check it out.

Nothing personal, the mental health thread in here has some really good people in there and also quite a lot of good resources. I’m thinking you might want to check it out.

I find this remark extremely insulting and just plain wrong. Still, if that's the best you can offer then don't ever bother me again.

I find this remark extremely insulting and just plain wrong. Still, if that's the best you can offer then don't ever bother me again.
So is calling someone a liar.

It was a joke, sarcasm.

Yet you chose to repeatedly call me a liar.

I’m sorry man you’re just thick in the head or maybe a little mental health could be beneficial.

seriously FFS it was all good fun then you turned the corner to insults and impolite table conversation.

get help man ffs

So is calling someone a liar.

It was a joke, sarcasm.

Yet you chose to repeatedly call me a liar.

I’m sorry man you’re just thick in the head or maybe a little mental health could be beneficial.

seriously FFS it was all good fun then you turned the corner to insults and impolite table conversation.

get help man ffs

You actually admitted that you lied and now you claiming it was joke.

I'm going to put you on my ignore list as clearly you are a loose canon. Wouldn't want to waste more time with you. Oh yes, my mental health is fine, thank you very much as long as I avoid people like you.

You actually admitted that you lied and now you claiming it was joke.

I'm going to put you on my ignore list as clearly you are a loose canon. Wouldn't want to waste more time with you. Oh yes, my mental health is fine, thank you very much as long as I avoid people like you.
Wow ha you really are something else.

Sometimes it’s best to just stop arguing with someone and let them be wrong-

not sure where I heard this but I’m pretty sure it applies.

Some rage goin' on tonight at the GOT...'kin Everton.

And people have the temerity to say Mourinho isn't a fit for Everton. I've rarely seen two things that'd go so well together.

BRING BACK THE PIT

Status
Not open for further replies.