2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, i think Kenwright is well within his rights as a lifelong blue to still maintain some control.

So everything you post about Kenwright is 100% fact is it?

I wouldn’t care if we got took over by North Korea if it meant we won trophies. Do you think Chelsea care that they are owned by some dodgy Russian.

I’m sure you will have a cracking weekend, watching the 7th place DVD again

I have not stated anything as fact though. You are guessing stuff based off an opinion you have formed, I don't like Kenwright so he must have done this etc...

You are perfectly free to care or not care about who or what owns us. That's fine, that's not what it is about for me. I don't want to bend over for some middle eastern (or wherever) overlord to use us as his plaything. A football club is about more than just trophies for me. It's about an identity and a sense of belonging to a club. If we didn't have that then everyone would just support the most successful side.

Your attitude stinks by the way. Trying to have a nice discussion with a fellow blue here and you try to drop in snide comments? Have a word mate.

And that’s why other fan groups got blocked for any interviews for a while, they had zero business making that conversation public when the club had gave them the time of day to be given it
Kenwright himself agreed to be interviewed, he’d told that many lies in the past hecouldn’t deny what he said in that interview. He kidded the plums of us plenty of times in the past, got kidded himself by The Blue Union and couldn’t take it. You can carry on with your defence of Kenwright that’s your pregrogative and you’re perfectly entitled to do that, I want what’s best for Everton,I’m sure you do to, I don’t think Kenwright always looked after Everton’s needs, put himself first too many times in my opinion. You hold a different view, that’s fair enough.

Kenwright himself agreed to be interviewed, he’d told that many lies in the past hecouldn’t deny what he said in that interview. He kidded the plums of us plenty of times in the past, got kidded himself by The Blue Union and couldn’t take it. You can carry on with your defence of Kenwright that’s your pregrogative and you’re perfectly entitled to do that, I want what’s best for Everton,I’m sure you do to, I don’t think Kenwright always looked after Everton’s needs, put himself first too many times in my opinion. You hold a different view, that’s fair enough.

Mate, if I published an off the record conversation from any of my subjects I'd never work again. You can't go into an interview for background agreeing its off the record and unattributable and then just decide (because they gave up more than they would otherwise) that it wasn't. It's just a basic lack of integrity.

The blue union wanted what was best for them too. Spend money we don't have Bill. Sell us to a buyer who doesn't exist Bill...

All this whilst sitting at the top end of the football pyramid whilst other clubs are going to the wall.
Papa, The Blue Union wanted what was best for Everton FC so yes they would have enjoyed the benefits of that, no other way. Papa that’s cracker ‘ Find us a buyer that doesn’t exist’ That’s exactly what Bill the magician did, don’t you remember the fella who Bill said was ready to put £12M into the club, he was a phantom backer, a figment of Bill’s massive imagination. Thanks for that one Papa, it will keep me amused for a few hours, brilliant!!!

Papa, The Blue Union wanted what was best for Everton FC so yes they would have enjoyed the benefits of that, no other way. Papa that’s cracker ‘ Find us a buyer that doesn’t exist’ That’s exactly what Bill the magician did, don’t you remember the fella who Bill said was ready to put £12M into the club, he was a phantom backer, a figment of Bill’s massive imagination. Thanks for that one Papa, it will keep me amused for a few hours, brilliant!!!

Was this the Sports Fortress Fund or whatever it was called? It did exist, well kind of, we were lucky not to get involved with it in the end.

I do think people just assume that changing ownership of a football club is like selling something on Ebay.

I do not like fan groups anyway. They certainly do not speak for me.

Mate, if I published an off the record conversation from any of my subjects I'd never work again. You can't go into an interview for background agreeing its off the record and unattributable and then just decide (because they gave up more than they would otherwise) that it wasn't. It's just a basic lack of integrity.
I don’t think so, they didn’t work for him, they were trying to get Kenwright to be better at his position of being in charge of his and our club, they didn’t succeed, although he tried, very, very hard to get the club to Kirkby, even though he was told time after time it wouldn’t past the planning stages, he couldn’t work with Paul Clegg because he couldn’t bare to lose complete control of HIS club, I think integrity and Kenwright are very strange partners.

Was this the Sports Fortress Fund or whatever it was called? It did exist, well kind of, we were lucky not to get involved with it in the end.

I do think people just assume that changing ownership of a football club is like selling something on Ebay.

I do not like fan groups anyway. They certainly do not speak for me.

Not sure who it was, they never materialised, and neither did the money.Papa, you don’t like fan clubs or join them? Well it’s not compulsory so there is no problem with that is there?

Inappropriate Language
I don’t think so, they didn’t work for him, they were trying to get Kenwright to be better at his position of being in charge of his and our club, they didn’t succeed, although he tried, very, very hard to get the club to Kirkby, even though he was told time after time it wouldn’t past the planning stages, he couldn’t work with Paul Clegg because he couldn’t bare to lose complete control of HIS club, I think integrity and Kenwright are very strange partners.

Kenwright's integrity is nothing to do with Blue Union's integrity. I wasn't claiming they worked for him, I'm arguing, in normal journalistic practice, stating something is off the record and unattributable then reneging on that to reap the benefit of the subjects candour is an absolute c***s trick. Even on the tabloids you'd be getting your marching orders for that. The subject has no way of proving (via tape or transcript) that they didn't say anything that is alleged.

Even if you think Bill Kenwright has no integrity, shouldn't Blue Union have aspired to be better than that level?

So everything you post about Kenwright is 100% fact is it?

I wouldn’t care if we got took over by North Korea if it meant we won trophies. Do you think Chelsea care that they are owned by some dodgy Russian.

I’m sure you will have a cracking weekend, watching the 7th place DVD again

Most of us care mate. We distance ourselves from betting sponsors due to the effect it can have on mental health.

Not sure who it was, they never materialised, and neither did the money.Papa, you don’t like fan clubs or join them? Well it’s not compulsory so there is no problem with that is there?

Not really but thats not what I am saying, I am saying that these fan groups do not represent me yet they act like they represent all fans, they simply don't.

Wasn't it Christopher Samuelson, a life long Spurs fan, who bill louded as a blue until a fan at an AGM asked him who scored 2 goals in the 66 Cup final?

Didn't Bill keep saying the money is on its way blah blah and it never did make its way?

Status
Not open for further replies.