2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never looking out for fans, their own selfie egos you say.
Interesting
[/QUOTE]

Yes their only goal was to hound and harass Kenwright, mentally and if they could have done physically. Look at how much abuse they got for making that interview public, I know people who were part of the BU who quit in disgust when that went down

Doesn’t exist? I said the other day it was very convenient for Kenwright that when he found a buyer, he could stay on as part owner and now still be chairman nearly 4yrs after Moshiri bought in.

I’m pretty certain, had Kenwright not found someone willing to agree to them terms, he would never have sold.

See this is the problem with groups like this. You are guessing about something you know absolutely nothing about and putting it out there as some weird fact.

Personally I am quite happy to have a fan being part of the running of the club, being able to advise the owner what the club is about.

Some people would prefer our club to be sold to anyone with money, totally eradicating our traditions and identity to get a quick fix of silverware.

Never looking out for fans, their own selfie egos you say.
Interesting

Yes their only goal was to hound and harass Kenwright, mentally and if they could have done physically. Look at how much abuse they got for making that interview public, I know people who were part of the BU who quit in disgust when that went down
[/QUOTE]
You, papa smurf and Carlton are like Big Sam. We only hear off you after a few defeats. Sticking up Kenwright and having a pop at Moshiri.

If only we could have our Bill back.

You, papa smurf and Carlton are like Big Sam. We only hear off you after a few defeats. Sticking up Kenwright and having a pop at Moshiri.

[/QUOTE]

What the actual? I’m here win lose or draw, I’ve not defended Kenwright in the slightest nor have I slated Moshiri. Get your head out your backside

See this is the problem with groups like this. You are guessing about something you know absolutely nothing about and putting it out there as some weird fact.

Personally I am quite happy to have a fan being part of the running of the club, being able to advise the owner what the club is about.

Some people would prefer our club to be sold to anyone with money, totally eradicating our traditions and identity to get a quick fix of silverware.
So everything you post about Kenwright is 100% fact is it?

I wouldn’t care if we got took over by North Korea if it meant we won trophies. Do you think Chelsea care that they are owned by some dodgy Russian.

I’m sure you will have a cracking weekend, watching the 7th place DVD again

What the actual? I’m here win lose or draw, I’ve not defended Kenwright in the slightest nor have I slated Moshiri. Get your head out your backside
[/QUOTE]
Koff

No you ‘koff you’re acting like a total bell because people aren’t drinking the BU koolaid
[/QUOTE]
I couldn’t careless about the BU. Abs I could give 2 Koffs for Kenwright. Worst owner in our history.

The Kings could dock would have changed everything for our club and all he needed was 35mil. And if the rumours are true( I’m sure you will say they aren’t) he could have stepped aside and let someone else do the deal.

And when he goes, it will be a great day.
I’m off to enjoy my weekend
KOFF to the lot of you.
And never forget 7th is success

No you ‘koff you’re acting like a total bell because people aren’t drinking the BU koolaid
I couldn’t careless about the BU. Abs I could give 2 Koffs for Kenwright. Worst owner in our history.

The Kings could dock would have changed everything for our club and all he needed was 35mil. And if the rumours are true( I’m sure you will say they aren’t) he could have stepped aside and let someone else do the deal.

And when he goes, it will be a great.
I’m off to enjoy my weekend
KOFF to the lot of you.
And never forget 7th is success
[/QUOTE]

You dont sound like you're going to enjoy it much...

Status
Not open for further replies.