2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Union and good name should not be in the same sentence ever
The Blue Union were a joke, I remember one season they kicked off because someone hadn't renewed there season ticket before the dead line, and they tried to make out it was the clubs fault for not advertising properly when the dead line was.
They also did an off the record interview then went public with what was said, disgusting thing to do and it made it harder for real decent blues to communicate with the club.
That lad shouting through the fence was acting like a moron.

The Blue Union were a joke, I remember one season they kicked off because someone hadn't renewed there season ticket before the dead line, and they tried to make out it was the clubs fault for not advertising properly when the dead line was.
They also did an off the record interview then went public with what was said, disgusting thing to do and it made it harder for real decent blues to communicate with the club.
That lad shouting through the fence was acting like a moron.

Exactly this, they did more harm than good yet the anti Kenwright brigade kissed their backsides over everything

Frank
What has he actually done since the takeover apart from tying up the loose ends in the odd player transfers ( which by all accounts he's very good at)
His input in the club is zilch.
He'll get a nice padded seat in the new stadium thats abar it for Bill.
He's obv in Moshiri ear.. We are still doing business on Kenwrights level.

Blue Union and good name should not be in the same sentence ever
They would always be in the same sentence for me, all dedicated Evertonians trying to oust a man more in love with himself than Everton. If more fans had listened to what the Blue Union were saying, instead of mocking them, we’d have more likely been rid of Kenwright years ago. Everyone of those Blue Union members were much better Everton fans and knew about the club than ‘ The best Evertonian ever known’

They would always be in the same sentence for me, all dedicated Evertonians trying to oust a man more in love with himself than Everton. If more fans had listened to what the Blue Union were saying, instead of mocking them, we’d have more likely been rid of Kenwright years ago. Everyone of those Blue Union members were much better Everton fans and knew about the club than ‘ The best Evertonian ever known’

You see I take issue with that.

What determines a good Evertonian? Who decides whos better than who? Are we not all equal?

Load of bull, they lost any good will they had with their antics, the whole backstabbing with the public uploading of a private interview and the fence shouting like rabid animals. They were never looking out for fans of this club just their own selfish egos

Load of bull, they lost any good will they had with their antics, the whole backstabbing with the public uploading of a private interview and the fence shouting like rabid animals. They were never looking out for fans of this club just their own selfish egos
Never lost any goodwill with me, Kenwright got kidded, was he frightened the truth came out. (For once)

You see I take issue with that.

What determines a good Evertonian? Who decides whos better than who? Are we not all equal?

You can take issue as much as you want Marcel, yes we are all equal, some of us want what is good for the club more than anything else. Kwenwright wanted what was good for him, more than anything else.

You can take issue as much as you want Marcel, yes we are all equal, some of us want what is good for the club more than anything else. Kwenwright wanted what was good for him, more than anything else.

The blue union wanted what was best for them too. Spend money we don't have Bill. Sell us to a buyer who doesn't exist Bill...

All this whilst sitting at the top end of the football pyramid whilst other clubs are going to the wall.

Never lost any goodwill with me, Kenwright got kidded, was he frightened the truth came out. (For once)

And that’s why other fan groups got blocked for any interviews for a while, they had zero business making that conversation public when the club had gave them the time of day to be given it

[/QUOTE]
Never looking out for fans, their own selfie egos you say.
Interesting

The blue union wanted what was best for them too. Spend money we don't have Bill. Sell us to a buyer who doesn't exist Bill...

All this whilst sitting at the top end of the football pyramid whilst other clubs are going to the wall.
Doesn’t exist? I said the other day it was very convenient for Kenwright that when he found a buyer, he could stay on as part owner and now still be chairman nearly 4yrs after Moshiri bought in.

I’m pretty certain, had Kenwright not found someone willing to agree to them terms, he would never have sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.