2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had another read, and have come to the conclusion - all of it.

Seriously, Marcel Brands is not giving out to some random, unaccredited and clearly untrustworthy journalist that Gbamin needs surgery when that's nowhere in the public domain.
NOT in the public domain?
They said right from the beginning he MAY need surgery and was widely published

Hes a horrible, horrible man, makes out hes everyones mate whilst feeding them bullcrap from Sky.

An odious creature.
I've met him a few times mate, genuinely a nice and warm bloke. Comes across honest and proper loves the Blues but do agree that maybe the Sky job is putting him in a position as described. But on a personal level he is very nice and a big Blue honestly.

Paul Brown has always seemed like an alright journalist. I believe this.

Myers on the other hand, he’s just the most cringeworthy attention seeker known to man. His followers who consistently suggested he deserves some sort of role at the club are a danger.

NOT in the public domain?
They said right from the beginning he MAY need surgery and was widely published

Not really mate, and you've still not really covered the logical point as to why Brands would suddenly give you a big run down "on the train", including the future of Marco Silva.

You posted that unsubstantiated tweet from clearly an at best Leaky Source Luke and spent the next 24 hours getting agitated defending him. What's the inside scoop on this??

3 games to save himself, what’s the point? Say he gets a couple of wins from them , it won’t be long before we are in the same position again. I thought he was a poor appointment and manager from day one, he will never ever be a top manager we need to act now and get someone else in, Everton and silva will never ever work how ever long he is given.

A few more games isn’t going to make him make subs before 60 mins, drop Siggy and only play one DM is it.

He’s also put the pressure on the team with his stupid must win statement. What happens if we don’t win, does he resign?

3 more games is Everton Board speak for = we are clueless therefore go lose the next 2 league games ending our top 6 hopes and go lose the 1 cup game knocking us out the competition ending our season completely before we have the guts to make a decision.

Moshiri, Kenwrong, Brands, Denise- The Legion of Doom.

We need a Blue Union or KEIOC type group back to put pressure on these charlatans who think they are above the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.