2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulitzer Luke (for it is he): excuse me, is this seat taken?

Brands (window seat, shocked): Gbamin needs emergency surgery and we all love Marco. You can print that.

Top marks for the Molesworth-esque "for it is he"

If this did happen Brands is just giving out platitudes before pretending to fall asleep and hoping the lad moves on quickly.

What Info in there do you think is cobblers?

I've had another read, and have come to the conclusion - all of it.

Seriously, Marcel Brands is not giving out to some random, unaccredited and clearly untrustworthy journalist that Gbamin needs surgery when that's nowhere in the public domain.

Can't believe that there is absolute WHAM twitter posts being banded around on here and most people are talking about whether or not Marcel Brands gets the train

Can't believe that there is absolute WHAM twitter posts being banded around on here and most people are talking about whether or not Marcel Brands gets the train

are you not surprised ?? there is probably some truth to it. the way our club is run NOTHING surprises me . NOTHING.

same with the stadium. until im sitting in my seat watching a match in it I don't believe a word the club regards anything about it.

its years and years of believing the hype and sound bites from this current regime and previous one that has bought me to this.

all I know is, we never seem to do anything in the correct mannor

are you not surprised ?? there is probably some truth to it. the way our club is run NOTHING surprises me . NOTHING.

same with the stadium. until im sitting in my seat watching a match in it I don't believe a word the club regards anything about it.

its years and years of believing the hype and sound bites from this current regime and previous one that has bought me to this.

all I know is, we never seem to do anything in the correct mannor

"See the massive building site where the new stadium's gonna be Frang?"

"Naw mate, it's all fake. Never gonna happen."

"Bought yer season ticket for BMD yet Frang?"

"Nah, yer wasting your money. It'll never get opened".

Status
Not open for further replies.