2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. We play the same formation and tactics against the likes of City and also against the likes of Lincoln.

I can’t believe we’ve stuck with that formation for 4 managers though. It’s like there is no other way we are allowed to play.

Yeah it's obvious they're not paying attention to how it's been panning out for the last few years. Maybe cause we are Evertonians we are very aware. But it's like they haven't learned anything from the failures of the manager before them.

Yeah it's obvious they're not paying attention to how it's been panning out for the last few years. Maybe cause we are Evertonians we are very aware. But it's like they haven't learned anything from the failures of the manager before them.

Exactly. Or they are just that arrogant they think it will work for them.

These are worrying times but we have to stick with him.
We just can't keep panicking ever time we hit a rough patch it is still only early October if we do have to make a Change let's make sure we do our homework and not just dive in and get another stopgap.

We just can't keep panicking ever time we hit a rough patch it is still only early October if we do have to make a Change let's make sure we do our homework and not just dive in and get another stopgap.

Why? There is no reason to. 18th with this squad he lost 5 out of 8 and scored 6. This isn’t a rough patch this is delusional and insanity for repeating the same thing hoping it works.

These are sound words on the face of it. And ordinarily I'd agree. I'm also not normally one to have a knee jerk reaction, and constant change isn't great obviously. But, I just can't see this guy improving our league position in the long run. He'll probably get the team to pick up enough points to get us to a mid table finish. Which, at the start of the season wouldn't have been deemed good enough by far.

This is more than a rough patch chief, We can't score we can't defend, Teams don't even have to play well to beat us, Let's remember he had a rough patch last year too so it's not like this isn't a fat warning sign to people.
One of the fairest set of opening fixtures which he's completely fluffed, Mosh took the gamble and it's failed so we get someone else in.

A three from the chumps we have would be unbalanced. There's no one who can cover a defence like ours. Please dont say "Delph did it at City" because you'll undermine your own answer.

No but you overload your midfield. Even when we had Gana we'd be overran against a 5 man midfield.

It's Silva's stubbornness rather than not replacing Gana.

Hi Davek, I didn't get your point. Can you please elaborate?

Is that the same manager who's now favourite to get sacked alongside our Silva? Not forgetting Rednapp was the Spurs manager for four years prior to Pochettino's appointment.

He's reached the end of a 5 year term and turned them into contenders rather.

Remember when it was us and Spurs being the best of the rest? Then suddenly we got left behind.

These are sound words on the face of it. And ordinarily I'd agree. I'm also not normally one to have a knee jerk reaction, and constant change isn't great obviously. But, I just can't see this guy improving our league position in the long run. He'll probably get the team to pick up enough points to get us to a mid table finish. Which, at the start of the season wouldn't have been deemed good enough by far.
I agree it is not good enough but none of us know what went in in transfer window which was another shambles, who was responsible for that?
We should already be looking for alternatives but where do you start ? If there is to be a new manager it has to be top draw this time .

Status
Not open for further replies.