2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe embargoes was the wrong word.

Opinion pieces from the usual suspects.

So far we had an early 1 from Kirkbride yesterday, but I havent seen anybody else pipe up yet.

As you say it might not happen, but the media generally fuels sackings and as of yet ive not seen enough to suggest its over for him.

Needs a few more of the respectable journos to start briefing against him before it happens - Bascombe etc

Once that happens the boot normally follows fairly quickly.

If Silva is still the manager by the time of the West Ham game then I give up,just one look at the table tonight makes your stomach turn sick. When we win the manager likes to take the praise, when we lose he keeps saying it is not good enough and we will work harder at training. This manager is a disgrace nothing changes win or lose, we have won 2 games and in both games we could easily have lost the lead and would possibly have lost 1 or both games if they had equalised. Moshiri should stop giving useless managers millions to waste until we have a manager that can truly take us forward, the prem league at the moment is probably as weak than any time since it began and we are in the botom 3 what a joke.PLEASE PLEASE SACK HIM NOW.

If Silva was English and called Matt Smith, he wouldn't have got the job.

The "gamble" is well out of his depth, you know it - really...
Nah no experience maybe in a few years.

He reminds me very much of Martinez in his final year. So stubborn the same selection the same team the same tactics the same results. So so poor going forward. Sig has done nothing this season try something else!! Play to Kean's strengths play a fluid front three!! Play three in midfield, give Tom a game or Iwobi central. We know losing Zouma and Gana were big blows but try something different! Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.