Homepage Update: Marco Silva's Burnley Defeat Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand how you feel and your reaction. But me I do care and will say so and ask that you stick with it. Continue to make contributions on here, go to the games, let your voice be heard.

So far this season I have seen the highlights on MOTD2 vs Wolves.

And that's it.

Other commitments have seen me miss the games at the start of the season, followed by a complete lack of interest in watching something that is going to make me depressed.

Life throws up and downs at us every day, but I don't need overpaid soccerballers confirming all that is wrong with the world currently.

I want Everton to succeed. But we have been on this carousel of chaos for decades and it never gets any better. If anything the more hope we have, the worse it gets.

At what point do you simply walk away.
Not from Everton as such, but from this overpriced, gambling encouraging, certain team favouring, corporate mess that is the modern game.

Dyche, who has put together a solid, hard-working squad at Burnley - assembled for around £38m, roughly equating to 20% of Silva's spend - now sits five points and 12 places above Everton. (from the BBC).

Silva goes and and Brands needs to be accountable for his vision for the team.

Moyes would have this lot top 7 or 8 no probs.

I said before he joined he would be terrible, his underlying numbers for previous clubs are crap.

He is a worse manager than far Sam,just with a fancy name and better looking.

We need a big name manager next, someone who can attract better quality players. This team is pants, people overrate our players. The majority are just big club cast offs or young players who have potential but are stinking out the place. Doesn't help they are being managed by someone so crap.

"In the first half hendrick came round the back totaly unmarked and got on the end of a cross. So i sat there and did nothing to change it. Im only the manager and at half time i decided not to point this out or change anything because there was no way the exact same thing would happen in the 2nd half and they would score.
By the way. Did you notice we had 59% possession"

"In the first half hendrick came round the back totaly unmarked and got on the end of a cross. So i sat there and did nothing to change it. Im only the manager and at half time i decided not to point this out or change anything because there was no way the exact same thing would happen in the 2nd half and they would score.
By the way. Did you notice we had 59% possession"

This.

That’s why I want him gone now. We still have games to make up with 30 games to go, with the right manager.

I think he's very fortunate that both Solskjaer and Potchettino are keeping his future and shocking football from being scrutinised.

Dyche, who has put together a solid, hard-working squad at Burnley - assembled for around £38m, roughly equating to 20% of Silva's spend - now sits five points and 12 places above Everton. (from the BBC).

Silva goes and and Brands needs to be accountable for his vision for the team.

Moyes would have this lot top 7 or 8 no probs.

We'd be 3rd easily under the old Moyes.

I said before he joined he would be terrible, his underlying numbers for previous clubs are crap.

He is a worse manager than far Sam,just with a fancy name and better looking.

We need a big name manager next, someone who can attract better quality players. This team is pants, people overrate our players. The majority are just big club cast offs or young players who have potential but are stinking out the place. Doesn't help they are being managed by someone so crap.

Sure some of us had I doubts about Silva, however, hoping this so called reputation shone over the evidence of his managing of Watford and Hull.

We need a decent defence - Moyes can sort that
We need effort and collective fight in the middle - Moyes can sort that
We need to complete the churn in our squad (Sigs era hasn't worked, MS? Not for me). But let's see them with a rocket under them for a season and make our minds up on where / when they go.

Getting a bit more training ground youth in would be great.

We need a decent CF, not lots of half pint, Iwobi, DCL, Theo, Moise Kean options... Can Brands sort that?

We need a decent defence - Moyes can sort that
We need effort and collective fight in the middle - Moyes can sort that
We need to complete the churn in our squad (Sigs era hasn't worked, MS? Not for me). But let's see them with a rocket under them for a season and make our minds up on where / when they go.

Getting a bit more training ground youth in would be great.

We need a decent CF, not lots of half pint, Iwobi, DCL, Theo, Moise Kean options... Can Brands sort that?

There’s no evidence in his last few jobs that Moyes can get anything out of anyone since he left here.

He was good for what we needed at the time, gave us a bit of fight and spirit back and you can’t knock him for that.

He’s yesterday’s man though and the way he left us was disgraceful, he should never be considered for any role at this club again.

Status
Not open for further replies.