Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries are part of the game we can't just not critique or feel unhappy with the manager because unfortunately two of our CM's are injured, That is nonsense lad.
He got a free hit last season and it was a mixed bag, Dire Christmas form and saved it by the spell towards the end so it's not like he's made an amazing impression and we've suddenly all turned on him.

Compare the squad now to what we have had, and not the hope of what it could be with the perfect manager. We have showed time and again that we wont get the perfect manager.

Remember the defensive garbage on offer under Allardyce.

Remember the 3 completely stagnant attacking mids of Koeman.

Remember the sideways passing back and forth without ever attempting anything of Martinez.

At least now we create chances, and have shown a recent streak of home clean sheets when all are healthy. Why risk that for an unknown which will more than likely be closer to what we've come from then what we are now?

It appears evident to me that the project has been working, and the football has improved. We are going through a rough patch no doubt but that does not negate the progression from the dumpster fire that we were previously.

People who think another CB and Super Gana would have changed our recent results amuse me deeply.

I'm glad I amuse you f r a n d, because I'm sure our recent results haven't.

I am confident the lads will come good under Silva, and we'll all look back on this as just a bad spell due to some unfortunate injuries.

And if not I'll likely just invent more pretty lies to numb away the pain of the losses.

I'm glad I amuse you Friend, because I'm sure our recent results haven't.

I am confident the lads will come good under Silva, and we'll all look back on this as just a bad spell due to some unfortunate injuries.

And if not I'll likely just invent more pretty lies to numb away the pain of the losses.

And the December to mid February blip was down to?

I'm glad I amuse you f r a n d, because I'm sure our recent results haven't.

Injuries are always going to happen, and the sign of a good manager is one who can adapt tactically when injuries occur, unfortunately Silva is coming across as inept.

Injuries are always going to happen, and the sign of a good manager is one who can adapt tactically when injuries occur, unfortunately Silva is coming across as inept.

You may be correct, but as an everton fan I have seldom seen the like of that. Do you have any examples of quality managers showcasing their abilities to be tactically flexible in the face of multiple injuries to critical personnel?

I know City won the league last year with DeBruyne injured for much of it. Is that similar to what you mean?

You may be correct, but as an everton fan I have seldom seen the like of that. Do you have any examples of quality managers showcasing their abilities to be tactically flexible in the face of multiple injuries to critical personnel?

I know City won the league last year with DeBruyne injured for much of it. Is that similar to what you mean?
You're basically telling us to wait till everyone is fit then we can judge Silva, That's just silly.
What if we never have a fully fit squad for more than 10-15 games? He has to learn to do without them and get us winning without them and he can't do that so he shall be judged.

You're basically telling us to wait till everyone is fit then we can judge Silva, That's just silly.
What if we never have a fully fit squad for more than 10-15 games? He has to learn to do without them and get us winning without them and he can't do that so he shall be judged.

Status
Not open for further replies.