The bookies front runners to replace Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

My shortlist from the other thread.

Allegri, Mourinho, Spalletti, Benitez, Wenger, Blanc, Marcelino, Tedesco, Deschamps, Pablo Machin, Howe, Luis Enrique, Mancini, Arteta, Bielsa, Van Bronckhorst, Bosz, Kohfeldt, Ten Hag, Tuchel or even an unlikely return for our old assistant Joao Pedro Sousa - currently pulling trees with little known Famalicao.
Bielsa would have us playing very attractive football but without scoring goals. Leeds have exactly the same problem as us, can't score goals, yet Bielsa never changes players or tactics, unless for injuries. He would play DCL every game.

This weekend is going to be a HUGE weekend for Marco.. Alot lies on his shoulders this weekend. Need a response from the team whether they want to back him or not

A bad defeat at Burnley, and the pressure will start to mount big time.

I would love Silva to turn things around, but starting to fear the worst.

I would like to see Rafael get another shot. He was stuck with a lackluster Newcastle team and severely limited by Mike Ashley penny pinching. I think he could make an impact if given a real opportunity. Although, to me it still feels a bit early to be jumping on Silva when we are missing a few with injuries (barring the disastrous performance against Sheffield).
Joined 28 minutes ago
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Managing account details

Hello old friend.

If I had to choose one from that list it would be either Moyes or Rafael (never thought I'd ever utter that). Either would be massively better than the current occupant.
I'd be impressed if the club tried for Marcelino though.
I’d be very surprised if them two will be on Brands’s list. Rafael maybe a very slim chance, but he doesn’t play the football that Brands is trying to implement moving forward.

And moyes has got no chance imo

Status
Not open for further replies.