2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware that under your plan Davies was coming in. Yeah putting Davies in for Schneiderlin would have been a sensible change potentially. But as it was the control of the game went away with the Schneiderlin for Tosun change.

It's been a long day and rereading it doesn't make it sound like 4-1-5. But for me taking off Schneiderlin did cause us to lose control not necessarily because Schneiderlin is irreplaceable but because he wasn't replaced.
Yes emptying the midfield and throwing on all the strikers has never worked yet it's Silva's go to tactic when we go behind.

Better than usual, but still actually really poor. Gary Neville said it right, he was given the ball in loads of space but had no ideas apart from booting it 40 yards to the keeper.

A waste of a shirt really. I just wish he’d move just a little bit, like a tiny bit to the other side of the player that’s between him and the ball so he could receive it.

Better than usual, but still actually really poor. Gary Neville said it right, he was given the ball in loads of space but had no ideas apart from booting it 40 yards to the keeper.

A waste of a shirt really. I just wish he’d move just a little bit, like a tiny bit to the other side of the player that’s between him and the ball so he could receive it.

Our players movement is awful too to be fair.

People really love to crap on him but in terms of best players for us this season he is right up there. It isn't his fault that the attacking tactics are horrible and he's doing plenty to make sure the ball gets up to those players. Defensively he's done fine. He isn't Gueye (no one is) but it hasn't been a complete disaster and he deserves some credit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.