Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton must act immediately and sack this manager. He is clearly out of his depth. Results : W v Watford, Wv Wolves, D v Palace, L v Bournemouth, L v Aston Villa and possible loss to Sheff Utd sack him now and don't bring Sam Allardyce in he'll be another disaster. Liam

I agree, poor formation, poor player selection, poor defence and poor tactics. I don't think he is worth to stay. He has time to manage the team, but I can't see significant improvement of our team when compared to the past sacked managers of our team.

Looks like another up and down season, it has now become the norm. The most important signing that we desperately need is a new manager that can put some spark into this group of players, Moshiri needs to stop buying until he signs a manager that will bring in new players that we need now, bringing in young players is good but they will get better playing and training with experienced players and not just thrown in at the deep end.

Looks like another up and down season, it has now become the norm. The most important signing that we desperately need is a new manager that can put some spark into this group of players, Moshiri needs to stop buying until he signs a manager that will bring in new players that we need now, bringing in young players is good but they will get better playing and training with experienced players and not just thrown in at the deep end.
I’m sure silva wasn’t Brands man, so if he does the hiring and firing maybe he won’t last much longer. Brands I’d imagine already has a list of potential replacements

I'm not entirley defending Silva, I;m stating simply that the key problem is the recruitment, which was dire this summer.

Why should we isolate the manager from the actions of the man who provides him with the raw material to work with?
He hasn't won a single match where the team has gone behind. Not a single one. That is completely and literally on the manager.

I'm not entirley defending Silva, I;m stating simply that the key problem is the recruitment, which was dire this summer.

Why should we isolate the manager from the actions of the man who provides him with the raw material to work with?

Its my opinion that he should be getting more from this group of players, weve got virtually the same as last season yet we have been a car crash this season. That falls entirely on the coaching and management side.

This is the point I made a while ago, a good manager will get the very best out of what he has at his disposal, MS is not one of these.....

Status
Not open for further replies.