Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go through a situation like this every year. He turned it around last year.
We haven’t even got all of our summer signings playing yet. Like everyone, I’m not happy, but it’s too early to act.
He only turned it around late on, that saved him. But a lot of the teams we played then didn’t have to much to play for or had interests in other competitions, them few good results just painted over the cracks we are seeing quickly again. Last season he showed he wasn’t good enough and it’s pane to see now nothing has changed. He’s a poor manager he’s not what we need here.

Silva won't last this season in fact he may be gone as early as Christmas. He has been given a small fortune and we look so impotent in front of goal that everyone gets weak knees when we go one down. Crossing is abysmal and link up play what a joke. But we look great at passing sideways and back. We have a talent there. The players aren't responding and are resigned for mediocrity.

Silva won't last this season in fact he may be gone as early as Christmas. He has been given a small fortune and we look so impotent in front of goal that everyone gets weak knees when we go one down. Crossing is abysmal and link up play what a joke. But we look great at passing sideways and back. We have a talent there. The players aren't responding and are resigned for mediocrity.

Youre blaming Silva for Colemans inability to cross + Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson being unable to link play?

Noticed he was dressed in black, off to a funeral, his own managerial career

Diego Simeone says hi.

The whole season has been dross. Away losses are bad enough. But when we start losing to dross at home too, then managers will not last long. He has a mountain to climb to salvage this. He's looking clueless and desperate. I've not seen any manager come back from this sort of situation.

We could just as easily have lost to both Watford and Wolves......we were far from convincing.

The only two teams we have beaten are sat in 19th and 20th place right now.

Next two games the going starts getting tougher.

City at home.....Burnley away.

(well, anybody away really)

I am seeing Nul points in those two games and we are in danger of being in the bottom three going into the October international break.

Meanwhile I have absolutely no confidence going into this Sheffield Wednesday cup tie.

None at all.

If Silva turned it round last season by winning home games against some of the top 6, does this mean that the performance at Fulham was a blip. I think not it shows that even when we get good results he can not sustain the performance level. Something is very wrong with this manager, his dour attitude is coming across in players performances. GET RID NOW.

I'm sorry ever since Moshiri came in we've gone backwards. We lost Stones, Barkley and Lukaku and haven't really replaced them. The ridiculous amounts of money spent on average players is just unforgivable, signing players like Williams, Bolaise, Sandro, Snides, Klassen, Walcott, Mina and Tosun have taken us backwards. To be fair to the RS, they've done what youre supposed to do buy players that you need, who are quality not just players who you think you need. We needed a proper striker, not DCL, a new centre back, a decent winger and a replacement for Gana.
We remind of one of those young rappers from the ghetto not used to having money so just spend it on stupid things. Even in Bobby's last season you could at least see what Martinez was trying to do, we still got to 2 semi finals, Had Lukaku not missed a pen and Deulofeu not missed that one on one we would of got to 2 finals. And for all his flaws, you could see his passion for the game and Everton, all of the managers that have come in to Everton just aren't suited to Everton. We have a huge support who fill our ground and away ends, we're not a club that can have these dour managers who think they're at Watford or Southampton. In 2016, we weren't that far behind the RS, look how far they've progressed since then. The worrying thing is that it's so predictable, to the point I'm just not bothered by it anymore.

I agree with your broad principle mate, that we are an attractive draw and that the people doing the recruiting managers are pretty poor at doing so, however I suspect Mourinhowill have his eye on Madrid or PSG.

The reality is though, there are all sorts of European coaches doing fantastic jobs at clubs of a similar level to us, improving teams and getting them competing. Why they don't see to be considered is beyond me. Bordulas at Getafe, Hatter at Frankfurt, Galtier at Lille, Ten Haag at Ajax, Gasperini at Atalanta, Setien at Betis etc. All of these have massively improved clubs in and around our position.
Interesting list of names, none of whom I’ve heard of. I’m off to Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.