Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Should have been 1-2, totally different game then, how DCL did not simply knock the ball round the keeper and slot I don't know, really poor play, it was on a plate for him.

I wish we were always [Poor language removed] so that I wouldn't feel depressed every other weekend. You really could almost see this coming

I remember when we did that last. A young Barkley, Lukaku & Deulofeu, young Stones at the back as well mind you. That 2013/14 team and season had so much promise. We've been turd ever since.
I’m all for giving Davies say a 5 game run also kean, see what they do. Using Tosun at times would be sensible to but it seems to be the same approach each week, I’ve if we win we never look convincing.

It’s easy to blame the defending, which was absolutely shambolic, however they were there for the taking in that second half. We shower little urgency, little fight, little determination, a lot of them looked half arsed or ghosted around. Most importantly we looked absolutely void of ideas or any form of working system to break them down and demolish them like any other top club playing against tosh opposition would do. Stems from the manager.
There will be some who say we should stick with him because we change managers to often . I disagree . We appointment managers for their Plan A's . None of our managers have been adaptable since Moyes .
He got players with average amount of talent to play with passion . Moyes was proactive and adaptable . I don't see why we should have to put up with this at every away game .

Shameful .

Status
Not open for further replies.