2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible work to make that sound like a long time. Congratulations, more of this.

Well done on working to infer emotion from a factual post. 143 minutes of Football. 3 shots, all off target. What can't speak can't lie.

Just thought i'd clarify it to challenge these 'he's not afraid of shooting' shouts. Of course, I'm sure you'd rather we all hold hands and persist with these delusions.

Well done on working to infer emotion from a factual post. 143 minutes of Football. 3 shots, all off target. What can't speak can't lie.

Just thought i'd clarify it to challenge these 'he's not afraid of shooting' shouts. Of course, I'm sure you'd rather we all hold hands and persist with these delusions.

What are the stats for our no. 9?

Lets be honest he was never going to come in this season and get 15-20 goals - he's 19 and needs 1-2 full seasons before you will see if ever the best of him.

The problem for me is we all knew this as should have Brands so why didnt we bring in alongside Kean a ready made CF to rotate with him when we are crying out for goals.

The cynic in me thinks Brands and Silva stupidly knew Kean wouldn't be ready but put their faith in DCL to be an able stand in which is completely stupid as anyone with 2 eyes could have told you last season he isnt good enough/not a goalscorer.

If we miss out on top 6 this season make no mistake its down to the failure in the TW to bring in a proper goalscorer 3 seasons counting after Rom had left and a back up CB.

It’s delusional to say he isn’t afraid of shooting?

Lets be honest he was never going to come in this season and get 15-20 goals - he's 19 and needs 1-2 full seasons before you will see if ever the best of him.

The problem for me is we all knew this as should have Brands so why didnt we bring in alongside Kean a ready made CF to rotate with him when we are crying out for goals.

The cynic in me thinks Brands and Silva stupidly knew Kean wouldn't be ready but put their faith in DCL to be an able stand in which is completely stupid as anyone with 2 eyes could have told you last season he isnt good enough/not a goalscorer.

If we miss out on top 6 this season make no mistake its down to the failure in the TW to bring in a proper goalscorer 3 seasons counting after Rom had left and a back up CB.

So if we score more goals than last season but lose more games through conceding it will still be the striker problem?

It’s delusional to say he isn’t afraid of shooting?

It's delusional to say it seems like every time he has the ball around the area he has a shot. 3 shots would seem to suggest the opposite being the case.

So he’s afraid of shooting?

Again, I think you can't seem to grasp that a middle ground in opinion does exist, you seem to persistently reach for the extremes.

I disputed that 'he isn't afraid to shoot'. That doesn't mean that I feel he is afraid to shoot. It just means I disagree that he shoots every time he's around the area.

Again, I think you can't seem to grasp that a middle ground in opinion does exist, you seem to persistently reach for the extremes.

I disputed that 'he isn't afraid to shoot'. That doesn't mean that I feel he is afraid to shoot. It just means I disagree that he shoots every time he's around the area.

Keiran Mate stop digging, you know the old phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.