Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the crystal ball works this far into the future but barring injury could see the same starting XI as Wolves.
for outcome I think we might sneak a late goal in a game that looks like a 2-2 draw and get all 3 points...

I know its early doors, but we win this and there could be the beginnings of a little gap developing between the top six(including us) and the rest.. Lincoln and Wolves have been very encouraging from the point of view of desire and effort,and although we haven't yet clicked completely, there are good signs and I think that when everything gels completely we will look very very good.

There is always goals in this fixture. Both sides like to attack, we will have to sit deeper to protect Keane and Mina from the pace they have I feel.

Bournemouth are horrible, while its sometimes good to see a small club punch above there weight, these offer the Premier League nothing but a route for rejected Liverpool players.

Having a stadium that holds 12.000 shouldn't be allowed in the premier league, with the money the league throws at them no excuse to not have increased that by now.

I think we will muster up a big 3-1 win. Kean bagging his first, mina with the second, and Siggy with the third. Big team win

I do hope so mate.

But you know Everton and consistency, not always compatible.

Love your optimism though.

;)

These are bang average. If we’re anything like a top 6 side we should be winning this. Need to build a buffer now before the tough games come thick and fast.

You do realise that loads of teams in this league have quite decent home records?

The arrogance of people who think we have a divine right to win every game.

Its utterly baffling.
Need to start picking points up against teams like these 3 points a must

You do realise that loads of teams in this league have quite decent home records?

The arrogance of people who think we have a divine right to win every game.

Its utterly baffling.

Bournemouth play Martinez style attacking football - any team with a half decent attack and aspirations of top 6 should be beating these cats home and away.

Our problem is we seem to fall to pieces at the back against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.