Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be first to say this is a must win game for us. No particular reason, just wanted to be first to say it.

We always concede against these so a 5-1 win for the mighty Everton, Kean to get his first for us, maybe his second as well, Keane to get one as well just to confuse things lollol

Got to improve our away form. Perfect opportunity.
However, lots of lads on intl. duty, long trip south, rubbish away form and this fixture being annoying for us recently will make this difficult.

I guess it might be too much to ask for an early birthday present, but I live in hope. Even if it is the hope that kills me.

1-0 to the mighty blues. Kean scoring in the 90+4 min with a 30 yard volley. Fans go mental and easily gnaw through the advertising hoardings held together by plasticine and pva glue to invade the pitch and worship their new hero.

Then Solanke decides to go straight up the other end and score the only goal of his entire season. Still on the pitch celebrating, Davek tries in vain to stop the ex-kopite equalising, but can't because he's a lemon cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.