Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a free we could have sent into their box just there. We passed it back. 2 passes to our keeper who had to punt it up the field for a 50 /50. Dont get that

Quite incredible. Something is still wrong the the team;s mentality when instead of getting the ball in the box
they play it backwards. wolves know exactly what to do..

Both defences a bit loose in 1st 20 mins but tightened up a bit. Digne cannot handle the speed merchant Traore.
Entertaining game though. Realy hope Kean gets a goal but I would class that as an assist for Richarlison

A far better way of playing no cheesy slow triangles of us going nowhere - we are closing them down in an open game two good goals, but Wolves are a threat and our full backs have to get wise as they break away - Delph mopping up, and reading the game well is a breath of fresh air instead of the immobile Snides-
we need another after the break to nail this win ......

....we look less than secure defensively, but so do they. Next goal could be key, whoever scores it going on to win the game.

Delph looks assured, Iwobi and Richarlison a goal threat, Sigurdsson providing ammunition. Little disappointed in Kean, not able to influence the game and not seen a ‘that’ll do me’ moment so far.

im sure I saw DCL rubbing his hands together and smirking during the last few minutes of that half ...

Never thought i would say this but Digne needs some help with Traore, Digne getting beat every time.
Delph and Iwobi playing well.
Really really want Kean to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.