Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....we look less than secure defensively, but so do they. Next goal could be key, whoever scores it going on to win the game.

Delph looks assured, Iwobi and Richarlison a goal threat, Sigurdsson providing ammunition. Little disappointed in Kean, not able to influence the game and not seen a ‘that’ll do me’ moment so far.

What in God’s name are you wittering on about now?

Kean kicked Wily Boly twice when he was down. Different reaction from Boly and a different ref and he could have been in trouble there.

Just a silly, pointless thing to do.

Good game for the neutral, but we need a 3rd because I'll be surprised if Wolves don't get another. Dixie needs to get a tackle in early on Traore, otherwise he's away. Very impressed with Delph, linking well with Gomes. Kean isn't a lone striker for me, needs something to feed off.

Delphi is positive willing the movement forward. Worried by Gomes again seems not himself lately.

Really don’t know what’s up with him this season. Been non existent this game. Delph the instrumental one out of the pair.

Iwobi making things happen for us in the final 3rd, albeit we haven’t created that many chances.

Adama is dangerous not sure he can be neutralised as a threat.

Delph is a clear upgrade from Schneiderlin, but he is short compared to the Wolves midfield and I can see why Gbamin was signed. Gomes is recovering from his bad game last time.

Kean looking good, could score, mad the first.

Edit: OK Jose has just informed me he Adama should be shown inside, so now as the new expert that is my advice :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.