2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he received the ball on the right flank ran at the defender, made room to shoot and slammed it into the post. Great striker play creating your own chances can’t wait until he slots one of those!

Can't wait until we actually make chances for him, that's a one thing I noticed, Lincoln made it difficult like, by crowding the edge of their area, he has to try and make better space for himself.

People really think a kid who competed for a starting spot at one of the biggest clubs in the world with Ronaldo and Dybala is gonna crumble under pressure being a starter ahead of 5 goals a season DCL

It's not a matter of crumbling it's about how much time he takes to adapt, it's a whole new lifestyle, culture, country, weather, language etc, and he's 19 ffs, everyone is expecting him to be the new Aguero this season. I hope I don't hear boos if he takes time to settle.

A fan base so desperate for the kid to be world class, is a lot of pressure.

I hope he starts today. I also hope players like Siggy learn to play forward & pass to him. Without that our quest for a striker that scores will continue. We are not a team that plays quick passing in the central area outside the box or make quick runs in the gaps for those type of passes to be fruitful. I see this being an area where Kean will shine as he can create a tiny space inside the box & get a shot away.

Status
Not open for further replies.