Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's fine. But we had basically a bank of 4 up top, then two FBs and our midfielders 30 yards back.

So many times our FBs had it and needed a passinhg option central, and we had nothing.

I'm not disagreeing with the 4-4-2/4-2-4, but you have to have the personnel in the midfield to drive forward. Davies should have been on because, for all his faults, he does that.
After the first 3 games the lad definitely deserves a shot, can't be worse

I want to try to like the guy but he makes it just so hard on himself. Everyone saw the impact Kean had in the Watford match yet he decides to persist with a 1 in almost NINE striker.

And, I can't stress this enough, we are STILL playing 4-2-3-1 almost literally 15 years later.
Moyes started the one up front and the others have just followed on, your right it’s years and it has never really worked. Have the managers since just Carrie day on using Moyes text book?

Absolutely clueless again...on hols and was all chilled out/relaxed until I watched that utter circus tonight...Alex&Yeri earned a crust but the rest of those shams can head back to clown college...silva iincluded

He’s a better finisher, DCL will never make it as a Premier striker, no finesse or thought goes into his finishing, just hits and hopes.

He is when he’s on form, no argument there but Kean needs to go in there. Our starting front four were garbage tonight and the midfield two, especially Gomes was worse.

Praying we can’t play this bad again.

In the vote are there seriously 3 people who voted for gonzo or just WUMs?Pi$$ poor and the cherry on the cake was being nuttsed for the 2nd..embarassing the whole outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.