Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's for the young uns, the only thing I think is a tad hypocritical is that we laughed at and slagged off other teams off for doing it to muster up an atmosphere, but when we do it it's boss.

That's why I don't want EFC to do it as it's hypocritical and also it disguises what's going on on the pitch which is the most important thing...ultimately it's not up to the fans to get it right on the pitch...it's up to the manager...or at least it used to...I mean it's getting a bit confused with MB et al stcking their noses in?

Wasn’t a great game but they way I see it is the best they could have done based on chances was 1-1, the best we could have done was 5-0 says enough for me

That's why I don't want EFC to do it as it's hypocritical and also it disguises what's going on on the pitch which is the most important thing...ultimately it's not up to the fans to get it right on the pitch...it's up to the manager...or at least it used to...I mean it's getting a bit confused with MB et al stcking their noses in?

I might be old school mate, but IMO it's up to those players on the pitch who are paid an absolute fortune to give us something to shout about.

I've never been much of a flag waver but had I been there I suppose I'd have been waving with some vigor. The community behind the game is what makes the game so much more compelling than a series of statistics.

It's up to the manager though. Not the players. What's MS, MB, Baxandale-Barrett on like a year?? For EFC to making do with mid table year after year?

Obviously the buck stops with the manager, but when you've got a load tits out there who don't look arsed mate it's hard to put the blame fully on Silva (even though I thought his subs should have been done quicker) also, I don't think what Barrett - Baxendale earns a year has any onus on how the first team performs.

Obviously the buck stops with the manager, but when you've got a load tits out there who don't look arsed mate it's hard to put the blame fully on Silva (even though I thought his subs should have been done quicker) also, I don't think what Barrett - Baxendale earns a year has any onus on how the first team performs.

What are you proposing to make EFC competitive then?

Status
Not open for further replies.