Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

I dont think people realise how bad its become. Fans currently sing official club song instead of terrace born songs and fans all sitting down in the traditional noisy areas completely unaware of that areas past.

Take it home, decorate it with what you wish, KAGS, Marcel brands giz a sniff of yer Gucci undies, ect- then bring it back

Not a fan of every seat having a moody little plastic flag, but I did enjoy the larger flags being waved in the Gwladys last season.

More of that instead please.

All different sizes. Go mad. Banners etc im on for 2. We have great tradition of bringing them to european away matches if i can remember that far back. I like what these lads are doing. It will take a bit of time to get it right.

I'm not a fan of this type of thing as a rule but with the way the atmosphere has been for the last couple of years I'll live with it. Anything is better then sitting in silence punctuated by a few of us repeatedly shouting "come on blues!" or trying vainly to get a song going and only getting annoyed glares for our trouble. At least the club is trying somthing, its took them long enough but we got there in the end. Don't want this type of organised and orchestrated thing from the club? Sound, then make an effort to help the atmosphere get better to the point that its unnecessary.

I dont think people realise how bad its become. Fans currently sing official club song instead of terrace born songs and fans all sitting down in the traditional noisy areas completely unaware of that areas past.
Your right. You cant compare atmosphere now with previous eras. Even late 90s when we were crap we still had a mad gang in the street end who would belt em out. Hopefully this crowd will keep it going. They will get hit and miss with somethings but slagging em off is laughable. Same lads who do are those whoare the annoying ones who sit near you and moan at everything. The annoying ones.

Personally don’t like it...

You make the most noise when shouting and clapping at the match, so why would you want to remove an atmospheric instrument and replace it with a flag?

The players can’t hear the fans waving their flags can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.