2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he played pretty well and could feel a little hard done to with the sending off. Dumb to pile in like that when already on a card, however.

I also thought Milivojevic could have had 4 yellows as his entire game plan was rugby tackling Richarlison on the turn.
Him and McCarthur. The ref’s should get on top of those anti-football tactical fouls - at least Schneiderlin is trying to win the ball.

First yellow card shouldn’t have been.
It was not for the initial foul it was for him mouthing at the ref according to my commentary on my viewing he gave the ref a right mouth ful - it was a foul he should have just have moved away........
then again he should have been subbed at half time for Tom Davies imo as he is so slow........Davies did more in ten minutes then he managed the whole time he was on.......

I honestly don't think we will see him again, until Silva puts out the usual 'diminished team' in that Caribou cup thing.

kolo-toure-tantrum-hitting-ground-Liverpool-Hull-13859232251.gif

Did Kolo get a yellow?

...I was a bit busy yesterday, so I haven’t been able to analyse his performance or the incidents that led to the sending off but I have long doubted Schneiderlin’s professionalism. It has been widely reported he was particularly keen on a move to Turkey in this window and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s sulking.

Only conjecture, of course, but I tend not to trust players who often perform like the game doesn’t matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.