Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The third kit is ready, it’s literally out on sale in Asia now but isn’t officially launched til the 23rd, the club will have had it to hand and got told no because it’ll clash hence why we have to use the white kit, FOR ONE WHOLE NON DAMAGING GAME!!!!
Only at the end of the season will we be able to determine if this is a NON DAMAGING GAME

Haha meltdown over kit now. Jesus some miserable gets on here just look forward to having a few beers and watch the new season. We should wear palace away kit tomorrow

My 2003 thing was me upping the anti on the hyperbolic 'it's palace away we won't win' guff. I don't even know if palace were in the league then I think they got promoted the year after.

I really want us to start winning these games. I want to see us take advantage of the early schedule and put ourselves in a position to do something special. Go on the road and take care of the games we should win.

I like that kit from last year, seen us play well in it a few times, such as Leicester away, good job they kept a set back!!
unlikely we are probably scouring everton1 and 2 for whats left of the sale items and printing the names on the back for the players.... thats why they released the squad numbers today!!!! I am looking forward to seeing 'Bernrard' wearing the number 112 jersey tomorrow in a 3XL womens.

I think it's pretty embarrassing that the club is so poorly run / our kit deal is so poor, that we / Umbro can't even get our shirts ready for the first game of the season. Commercially inept as well as just practically - there is only a limited shelf life for those shirts and people have even less time to buy them (and buy them they would). We've known for well over a month that we would be playing Palace first match of the season (and Villa second away) so that pink kit would clash too much.

Do you really think any of the clubs above us (or even below us) would have planned this so badly that they would be wearing last season's kit?

I don't really care tbh mate. I don't mean to be rude or flippant. I'm just not gonna get arsed about it. Rather see what they do on the pitch.

Our marketing and commercial department are frankly naff. But nothing's changed. I'm not gonna get bothered by it.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Schneiderlin Gomez
Richarlison Sigurdsson Bernard
DCL

Hard fought 1-0 to the blues

Status
Not open for further replies.