Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the likes of Joyce say it’s all been agreed and just medical, contract etc then that’s what it is. He may no longer be itk but he doesn’t write untruths.

For all we know he’s flying in tonight or has already had a medical elsewhere. I’ll start panicking if hijack rumours start in the media - to date I’ve seen nothing at all about that.

If it isn’t announced tonight, I’d start to get worried.

Can see things being slow over the weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not announced until Monday or so. Won’t stop me obsessing and checking on here every 5 mins until it’s confirmed!

2 words - Mino Raiola.

Worryingly the whole world knew about our interest a fortnight ago, Kean's been travelling to Liverpool for 3 days. Raiola's just playing the game, getting another team to show interest and trying to get a better wage for Kean.

Fingers crossed that someone else hasn't come in at the final minute.

2 words - Mino Raiola.

Worryingly the whole world knew about our interest a fortnight ago, Kean's been travelling to Liverpool for 3 days. Raiola's just playing the game, getting another team to show interest and trying to get a better wage for Kean.

Fingers crossed that someone else hasn't come in at the final minute.

Hasn’t been one single mention of any attempt to hijack the deal. Supposedly he turned down Arsenal and was offered to Man Utd (although from the sounds of it that was years ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.