Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva post WB game comments on Kean:

However, the manager refused to be drawn on the young Italian striker joining the Blues until the move is officially confirmed.
Silva added: “I can’t talk about him now as there is nothing official. Let us see what we can do. I hope we can finalise it.
“In this moment, we have Cenk, Dominic - a young striker - and we are looking for a striker to improve our squad.
“Once we have signed him, then I can tell you about the feedback and what is my feelings about him."

Silva post WB game comments on Kean:

However, the manager refused to be drawn on the young Italian striker joining the Blues until the move is officially confirmed.
Silva added: “I can’t talk about him now as there is nothing official. Let us see what we can do. I hope we can finalise it.
“In this moment, we have Cenk, Dominic - a young striker - and we are looking for a striker to improve our squad.
“Once we have signed him, then I can tell you about the feedback and what is my feelings about him."

Don't really wanna join the bed wetting brigade, but that's not quite what I wanted to hear about the Kean transfer

His agent was at FF today. May be taking a while, but shows things are getting done.

Moise will be revealed in Royal Blue by thursday, have faith lads.

Relax lads and ladies and let it happen, mob mentality on here sometimes, go about your day and let surprise hit you when he's windmilling all over the front of the OS and yer missus can't look away

Status
Not open for further replies.