Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does no one think we will bring in an experienced striker?Tosun clearly not Silva's man so I think he may be shipped out this week.... like the previous poster said, hell of a lot of pressure on the young fellas shoulders without a Tosun replacement. Giroud type would be perfect on a 12 month contract

I don't believe dealing with pressure is just a question of age. It's about mentality and a support system. I think Kean, DCL and Richie should be enough up top. Kean and Richarlison seem like confident lads who want to play every minute. There's no problem there.

He can't arrive soon enough ridiculous pressure on a 19year old. We should have got a more experienced head as well.
Does no one think we will bring in an experienced striker?Tosun clearly not Silva's man so I think he may be shipped out this week.... like the previous poster said, hell of a lot of pressure on the young fellas shoulders without a Tosun replacement. Giroud type would be perfect on a 12 month contract

Ever thought that the reason were able to even get close to bringing Kean in is because he gets games with us?

I can see both or one of Tosun and Niasse leaving in the next few days. I can then see a deadline day loan of an experienced striker in the mold of someone like Dzeko.

As you’re aware we’re in Bremen and word at ground is the deal at present isn’t going through. Everton are not happy about the release / buyback fee and so it’s stalled
This probably answers questions but would be a potential nightmare
This is what we’re told after the match in Germany

As you’re aware we’re in Bremen and word at ground is the deal at present isn’t going through. Everton are not happy about the release / buyback fee and so it’s stalled
This probably answers questions but would be a potential nightmare
This is what we’re told after the match in Germany

By whom?

Not 100% sure on the finer details. I don’t tend to post rumours or crap. We’re still at the ground and one of the officials is here chatting and just said there’s a issue they are working on
Does explain the delay. I’ll post more ASAP

Apologises posting as we hear news. It’s the contract issue at present parties can’t agree.
Whatever it’s a mess

Not 100% sure on the finer details. I don’t tend to post rumours or crap. We’re still at the ground and one of the officials is here chatting and just said there’s a issue they are working on
Does explain the delay. I’ll post more ASAP
Dont want to post rumours or crap... but some fella is just walking up to fans and giving them the inside line on transfer negotiations?

Aye, right you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.