2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some bad turds posting here. He’s a kid who, through no fault of his own, has found himself somehow our first choice striker.

Bet Kean can’t to arrive and get boo’d after 2 games without a goal.

To be fair we have been patient with him for 2 seasons now and have willed him on. Good attributes but think we all see that he is far from being an OK striker.

He simply cannot finish very well, got nothing against the kid personally and will support him while he wears an Everton shirt.

But if the club are to move forward we need someone else up top who can score.

Being a nice kid just won’t cut it

Not his fault no but don't expect us to be happy he's starting for us when he's clearly not up to the standard we need. It's frustration with the club for taking two years to sort a Lukaku replacement out.

Watching him plod about for two seasons has done this to us. He's just a proper Hibbert try-hard with not enough quality.

I watch him every week, you’re right he’s not good enough but am certainly not gonna slag him when he’s giving 110% for the shirt every game either.

Mate when does he stop being a kid as you say, as a footballer his goal is to be 1st choice but he is not good enough nowhere near it in fact.

Again, not his fault and not fair to criticise the lad. He was 1.5m punt, only the appalling transfer policy of this club when it comes to strikers has lead us to this point. I’m sure he realises he needs to improve as well.

To be fair we have been patient with him for 2 seasons now and have willed him on. Good attributes but think we all see that he is far from being an OK striker.

That’s fair comment, we all see that I think, but the lad gives his all and for that I applaud him. Hopefully by the end of the window we will have a new striker and Calvert-Lewin can try to improve without the pressure of being our number 9.

I watch him every week, you’re right he’s not good enough but am certainly not gonna [Poor language removed] him when he’s giving 110% for the shirt every game either.

Again, not his fault and not fair to criticise the lad. He was 1.5m punt, only the appalling transfer policy of this club when it comes to strikers has lead us to this point. I’m sure he realises he needs to improve as well.

That’s fair comment, we all see that I think, but the lad gives his all and for that I applaud him. Hopefully by the end of the window we will have a new striker and Calvert-Lewin can try to improve without the pressure of being our number 9.
Not being good at football is absolutely a fair thing to criticize him for given that he is a football player.

I'm not going to judge him on his ability at snooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.