Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we get him. Remind me of a young Lukaku, but it's probably just the hair. lol But when you think of the background; exciting young striker, already at a big team who clearly think he has huge potential (hence loan deals, buyback, etc) and already representing his national team. Even with a buyback clause, as long as it doesn't take the p out of Everton, and in our desperate striking situation, we should go all out to get him in.

Does anyone know when he started playing for Italy, what age I mean and how many at that age have started for Italy.

That is very young to start in your national first team, especially someone like the Azure
Huge potential, potential being the operative word

Does anyone know when he started playing for Italy, what age I mean and how many at that age have started for Italy.

That is very young to start in your national first team, especially someone like the Azure
Huge potential, potential being the operative word

Last year was his debut

Youngest player to score in 4 consecutive league games since 3pts for a win

42% shot conversion rate (highest in europe)

1st player born in 2000s to score in a major league

First player born after 2000 to represent Italy

Youngest player to score in a competitive game for Italy

Etc etc

Hope we get him. Remind me of a young Lukaku, but it's probably just the hair. lol But when you think of the background; exciting young striker, already at a big team who clearly think he has huge potential (hence loan deals, buyback, etc) and already representing his national team. Even with a buyback clause, as long as it doesn't take the p out of Everton, and in our desperate striking situation, we should go all out to get him in.
He reminds me more of Batshuayi when he plays CF. Movement, quick one touch passes, but Kean is better with the ball honestly. Batshuayi could never play outside, Kean could if we needed him to.

He reminds me more of Batshuayi when he plays CF. Movement, quick one touch passes, but Kean is better with the ball honestly. Batshuayi could never play outside, Kean could if we needed him to.
Mate as long as he punts DCL to the sidelines I'm all for him joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.