2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

What attitude?
The 'look at me, I've made it' attitude.

Massive wages + minimal talent should not = 'look at me' poses.

I feel embarrassed for him. A player who has undoubtedly proven how bad he is at putting the ball in the net (his primary duty) should be keeping a low profile.

The quicker he's playing for Reading or Brentford or whatever the better.

The 'look at me, I've made it' attitude.

Massive wages + minimal talent should not = 'look at me' poses.

I feel embarrassed for him. A player who has undoubtedly proven how bad he is at putting the ball in the net (his primary duty) should be keeping a low profile.

The quicker he's playing for Reading or Brentford or whatever the better.
FFS Dave, this is just a normal thing for a young lad to do nowadays, he's not showing off he just posing for a photo like most 18-25 year olds love to do. Don't get me wrong as a striker I'm not convinced but he's not acting the goat and gives 100% when on the pitch and probably in training as well. Such a weird thing to get up in arms about this. HOW DARE HE POSE FOR A PHOTO ITS A DISGRACE. Have a day off Dave

FFS Dave, this is just a normal thing for a young lad to do nowadays, he's not showing off he just posing for a photo like most 18-25 year olds love to do. Don't get me wrong as a striker I'm not convinced but he's not acting the goat and gives 100% when on the pitch and probably in training as well. Such a weird thing to get up in arms about this. HOW DARE HE POSE FOR A PHOTO ITS A DISGRACE. Have a day off Dave
I'm not up in arms about his pose; his pose is fine and he can do it all day long if he likes - just as long as he gets the ball in the net on a regular basis. One determines the attitude to the other. I dont think I'm alone in taking that p.o.v. either.

If I was that handsome I would be posing too. But can he score goals for us? A big gamble we are taking as it looks like we aren't likely to buy a scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.