Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please summarise the last 50 pages please. I really can't be bothered when i know 99.9% of it will be bedwetting or nonsense. Have we been linked with anyone?

No links or any transfer discussion at all

Some really enjoyable debate about whether Bernard is good or not and someone I've ignored apparently keeps using the term "soccer" which is upsetting users

That's about it

If we don't bring in somebody to replace Gana if he goes, Schneiderlin will most probably play the anchor role in games were we play one. I suspect in many games we will play a different system which will involve Delph. I doubt that Delph will be utilised as a direct like for like replacement for Gana.
Probably right. I meant in terms of he bolsters options. But I take the point we may play a flat three.

Can somebody please summarise the last 50 pages please. I really can't be bothered when i know 99.9% of it will be bedwetting or nonsense. Have we been linked with anyone?
Look mate, if I have to read through 50 pages of stat loving Americans, people who rate Marc albrighton above Bernard, really really obvious WUMs (who may have worked at old Trafford for 10 years, or 7 years, or worked in recruitment for the same length of time, or been out of work completely for 2 years, or have only been born in 1996, depending on which of their posts you believe...) then so do you.

No, nobody deserves that. We haven’t been linked with anybody.

gk's don't peak at 30, biggest myth I have ever heard that

de gea made 2 errors leading to goals

Alisson made 3 erros leading to goals

so is schmecial better than them 2? how many clean sheets did Leicester have? how many did he concede?

chatting poo here lad

siggy is also FAR better than maddison currently, not " marginally"
Folks, again, please keep this transfer related. Don’t stray off topic.

Speaking of Mr Andrew Thomas Carroll, Barney Ronay dedicated some time to him today

Everton transfer talk only please folks.

You've said something about Sig being better now but in response to a post re: who is better in our starting line ups, you've said:
OK, I was doing a lineup of who which players I would prefer us to have as a club. Sigurdsson might be slightly better right now but to take him over Maddison is short term thinking at it's finest. A bit like keeping Walcott over Lookman.

I can't see how it is in any way a stretch to say Maddison will be better than Sigurdsson over the next 3 years given their respective ages. His value now is probably double that of Sigurdssons and his return is about the same.
Everton transfer talk lads

Status
Not open for further replies.