• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albrghton is better than Bernard lol oh Dave classic

Never mind Albrighton, Harvey Barnes is better than Bernard.

Harvey Barnes is 21 and averaged a goal or assist every 336 minutes last season (roughly every 3.5 games)

Bernard is 26 and averaged a goal or assist every 532 minutes last season (roughly every 5.5 games)

If you’ve paid any attention I’ve said even before the window opened Leicester are better than us.

Can you explain to me how they are better then us? Because currently I can only see 2 players maybe who could get into our starting 11 Vardy and Maguire. Ouy of which Vardy is about 34, Maguire won't be there soon and I'd prefer zouma anyway. If we sell gana then add ndidi.

The last 10 games (since Rodgers took over) they beat 3 relagation fodder teams Bournemouth at home and arsenals at home when they were in melt down and had a man sebt iff early on.

They are a good side but not better then us at all.

Just say NO...to welbeck, injury prone player, no thanks.

I would hope we start to see some movement soon on ins and outs, time is a ticking and we are currently worse off than last year.

Can you explain to me how they are better then us? Because currently I can only see 2 players maybe who could get into our starting 11 Vardy and Maguire. Ouy of which Vardy is about 34, Maguire won't be there soon and I'd prefer zouma anyway. If we sell gana then add ndidi.

The last 10 games (since Rodgers took over) they beat 3 relagation fodder teams Bournemouth at home and arsenals at home when they were in melt down and had a man sebt iff early on.

They are a good side but not better then us at all.

Again, game of opinions but for me:

Schmichael > Pickford
Pereira > Coleman
Maguire > Keane
Evans > Mina
Chilwell < Digne
Ndidi = Gueye
Tielemans > Gomes
Maddison > Sigurdsson
Barnes > Bernard
Vardy > DCL
Albrighton < Richarlison