Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me he's one of the few players who might be in reach for us that could be a top level attacker if he took to the league. There are certainly questions over his style but I'd personally take the chance given his track record of production.
I love him me, technique is brilliant and he doesn't half have an engine on him

Can somebody please summarise the last 50 pages please. I really can't be bothered when i know 99.9% of it will be bedwetting or nonsense. Have we been linked with anyone?

I love him me, technique is brilliant and he doesn't half have an engine on him
I'll freely admit he is a different player. He drops deep to get the ball often and plays a ton of risky passes in the final third. He shoots on sight. But so far it's worked wonders. He scores and creates at a high level. I want him to get a chance in a better league but some of that is on him not being too picky.

Well I think he is a squad option generally.
My opinion here was more that if Gana leaves and we can't secure a younger replacement, Delph is in as a back up plan. At eight million it's not a bad one.
If we don't bring in somebody to replace Gana if he goes, Schneiderlin will most probably play the anchor role in games were we play one. I suspect in many games we will play a different system which will involve Delph. I doubt that Delph will be utilised as a direct like for like replacement for Gana.

Status
Not open for further replies.