Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester?? Leicester who’s manager you’ve always slated and who finished behind us last season.

Leicester who, like for like, position wise have 2 players who’d get into our team imo and there about to lose 1 of them but yep, they have a better team than us.

Obviously it’s not worth getting into any kind of debate with you over regarding transfer business as you’ll continue spouting nonsense about how weirded the boat not signing Ayoze Perez for big money. How we should now be bidding £45 million for Lewis Dunk whilst preparing ourselves to sell Mina for £15 million.

Sorry for the repetition on this but no matter how many times I say it, the stupidity of it never ceases to amaze me.

Saying X player is better than X player is highly subjective to be fair.

If we don’t have a new striker in by the first game I’d say that’s pretty poor by the club.

My sheets are still well dry though and think it will all come good.

Once Lookman officially goes I reckon we will see it start to hot up.
This post counts as a small leak mate. Probably don't even need to change the sheets but you're not well dry. Sorry

Leicester?? Leicester who’s manager you’ve always slated and who finished behind us last season.

Leicester who, like for like, position wise have 2 players who’d get into our team imo and there about to lose 1 of them but yep, they have a better team than us.

Obviously it’s not worth getting into any kind of debate with you over regarding transfer business as you’ll continue spouting nonsense about how weirded the boat not signing Ayoze Perez for big money. How we should now be bidding £45 million for Lewis Dunk whilst preparing ourselves to sell Mina for £15 million.

Sorry for the repetition on this but no matter how many times I say it, the stupidity of it never ceases to amaze me.
I'd have more than 2 from their team in our starting 11 tbh. The right back, Maguire, Tielemans and Vardy at the least

Except with one vital exception: Leicester - realistically one of two teams we'll have to see off if we're to get a top 6 finish.

They have stolen a march on us. And once the Maguire cash comes in they look like they'll spend big again.
Have to say I agree here. They have a very good team and a good manager at the helm. As things stand, I see them finishing above us.

I think calling a young lad like DCL "trash" is not only inaccurate but kind of disgusting to be honest

Say what you want about Tosun and Niasse, they're older and have much less of an upside, but we shouldn't be laying into younger players like that. No way
...worse will be said...regardless of age.

....it’s Monday morning Blues, and here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for 22nd July;

- Fresh from expensive signing of Matthijs de Ligt, Calciomercato report Juventus are turning their attention to departures and new boss, Maurizio Sari, says he can ‘deprive himself’ of Moise Kean. Everton are ready to offer €35m for the striker but face competition from Arsenal and Barcelona. Gianluca Di Marzio claims The Old Lady are demanding £22.5m-£27m for the 19 year old, whilst Metro say Arsenal are prioritising other signings, and the youngster is put off moving to Barcelona because they want to loan him to Sevilla.

- The Mirror and People report Chelsea centre back, Kurt Zouma, is ready to hand in a transfer request as he wants to leave Chelsea for Everton.The Daily Star, however, say the defender is not prepared to force a move away from Stamford Bridge.

- Various outlets say Idrissa Gueye is close to a move to PSG, the Express suggest the deal for the Toffees midfielder is worth £30m plus £10m in bonuses.

- Le Quotidien Du Foot continue suggest Everton see Lyon midfielder, Lucas Tousart, as a potential replacement for PSG bound, Idrissa Gueye. There is stiff competition for places at Lyon, and the 22 year old Frenchman started 20 Ligue1 matches last season, and came on as a substitute in 10 others.

- According to Sabah, Galatasaray and Schalke are battling for the signature of Everton’s 28 year old Turkish international striker, Cenk Tosun.

- Gunes report the Toffees have turned down a £1m loan offer with an option to buy from Galatasaray for midfielder, Morgan Schneiderlin. The article suggests the 29 year old Frenchman is keen to move if an agreement can be reached.

- Rafael Leao who has been scouted by Everton could soon end up at Valencia. Correio de Manha report the Lille forward has a new agent in Jorge Mendes who is trying to sort out a move to Valencia due to his close ties with owner, Peter Lim. The Liverpool Echo insists Everton’s interest in the 20 year old Portuguese U21 international has cooled.

- Le Parisian report Everton boss Marco Silva is very keen on Juventus midfielder Blaise Matuidi but has been told the 32 year old is not available this summer.
Time for me to stop trawling through the repetitive Newsnow dross. Let's face it, all I need is @Eggs for breakfast.

Leicester have two players that could get into our team? Ha Ha Ha.

And I saw Rodgers as a poor fot for any team looking to get a major trophy...which he is. He's a good manager.

....it’s Monday morning Blues, and here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for 22nd July;

- Fresh from expensive signing of Matthijs de Ligt, Calciomercato report Juventus are turning their attention to departures and new boss, Maurizio Sari, says he can ‘deprive himself’ of Moise Kean. Everton are ready to offer €35m for the striker but face competition from Arsenal and Barcelona. Gianluca Di Marzio claims The Old Lady are demanding £22.5m-£27m for the 19 year old, whilst Metro say Arsenal are prioritising other signings, and the youngster is put off moving to Barcelona because they want to loan him to Sevilla.

- The Mirror and People report Chelsea centre back, Kurt Zouma, is ready to hand in a transfer request as he wants to leave Chelsea for Everton.The Daily Star, however, say the defender is not prepared to force a move away from Stamford Bridge.

- Various outlets say Idrissa Gueye is close to a move to PSG, the Express suggest the deal for the Toffees midfielder is worth £30m plus £10m in bonuses.

- Le Quotidien Du Foot continue suggest Everton see Lyon midfielder, Lucas Tousart, as a potential replacement for PSG bound, Idrissa Gueye. There is stiff competition for places at Lyon, and the 22 year old Frenchman started 20 Ligue1 matches last season, and came on as a substitute in 10 others.

- According to Sabah, Galatasaray and Schalke are battling for the signature of Everton’s 28 year old Turkish international striker, Cenk Tosun.

- Gunes report the Toffees have turned down a £1m loan offer with an option to buy from Galatasaray for midfielder, Morgan Schneiderlin. The article suggests the 29 year old Frenchman is keen to move if an agreement can be reached.

- Rafael Leao who has been scouted by Everton could soon end up at Valencia. Correio de Manha report the Lille forward has a new agent in Jorge Mendes who is trying to sort out a move to Valencia due to his close ties with owner, Peter Lim. The Liverpool Echo insists Everton’s interest in the 20 year old Portuguese U21 international has cooled.

- Le Parisian report Everton boss Marco Silva is very keen on Juventus midfielder Blaise Matuidi but has been told the 32 year old is not available this summer.
Thanks as always Eggs

I think doing a clause where Juve can match any offer for him probably suits everyone if their goal is to have the ability to bring him back down the road and not to have an asset they can flip for easy cash like Barca did with Deulofeu. That way we are protected if his value rises a ton and they're protected if someone comes in for him and they want him also.
That makes a lot of sense. Hopefully Juve would agree to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.