Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there will be a further central midfield purchase, should we sell Gueye.

I think our CM will be made up of Gomes, Delph, Schneiderlin and Davies, and the Gueye money will go towards a forward or a central defender.
That would probably be the worst midfield in the entire PL. We are absolutely bring in at least one replacement for Gana if he does.

Marcel at the great Everton fire sale
giphy.gif
Sold to the first and only bidder.

Watford saw him for what he is.

Top Blue you lad. Whether he ends up being the long term man for our top job alongside Brands, I’ll be honest, I have no idea. What I do know is that we’ve paid a lot of money to bring this pair together to give a structure and cohesion to give us the belief and confidence we can achieve something this Club has been missing for a generation.

It’s happenning right in front of us,there is a new owner, who has to build a stadium, the football team have to stay competitive on the pitch. Owners will earn millions, our City gets much needed regeneration, as fans, we bitch whether it’s all worth it. Having not competed at the expected levels of this club for the best part of 30 years.

Watford saw him for what he is? They sacked him because they thought he was that wasn’t good enough for them? No. By all accounts (and the money that has changed hands since) he was swayed by joining Everton for the dough we offered and to be the figurehead of what we want to be. I bet he’s gutted they saw through him.

You may not think he’s the right man, your call, but others in charge of the club do, The next five years will define Everton for another generation, on and off the pitch. I’ve seen enough rubbish to know what’s not good enough, but he’s deserves a fair go....Watford reject and al. Get your snake out and hiss if he’s not for you....

Top Blue you lad. Whether he ends up being the long term man for our top job alongside Brands, I’ll be honest, I have no idea. What I do know is that we’ve paid a lot of money to bring this pair together to give a structure and cohesion to give us the belief and confidence we can achieve something this Club has been missing for a generation.

It’s happenning right in front of us,there is a new owner, who has to build a stadium, the football team have to stay competitive on the pitch. Owners will earn millions, our City gets much needed regeneration, as fans, we bitch whether it’s all worth it. Having not competed at the expected levels of this club for the best part of 30 years.

Watford saw him for what he is? They sacked him because they thought he was that wasn’t good enough for them? No. By all accounts (and the money that has changed hands since) he was swayed by joining Everton for the dough we offered and to be the figurehead of what we want to be. I bet he’s gutted they saw through him.

You may not think he’s the right man, your call, but others in charge of the club do, The next five years will define Everton for another generation, on and off the pitch. I’ve seen enough rubbish to know what’s not good enough, but he’s deserves a fair go....Watford reject and al. Get your snake out and hiss if he’s not for you....

He should bend the knee every day he comes to work to the 1 true King.

£8m for basically a non player for the past 2 years would be great business, basically a swap for Delph who could play every game if needed rather than breaking down and spending the season injured.
I hope it does happen and unusually I will also hope Mc goes on and makes us wish we kept him as he deserves a bit of luck injury wise

He’s not.

It’s wind up central here today.

Whole place has gone straight off the rockers. Will likely only deteriorate further until we sign somebody (and God help us all if it is the wrong somebody).

Patience is a virtue that's long been burned out of the Everton fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.