Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the way our new players come out with the same tripe, like the West Ham players and the arm cross and Liverpool players with the lifelong fan/biggest club in the world crap.

Each club must have their own little statement prepared
Football clubs are businesses these days with their own branding and media standards.
It’s phoney as all hell, but sadly part of the modern game.

Our branding appears to involve talking about the clubs massive history, how great the fans are and pointing at the cameraman during the official photo-op :coffee:

Id have to see this meaning Besic, McCarthy and Snides are all gone. No place for them, and Gomes, Gana, Delph, and Davies seem plenty for those spots. Could get 20 million from their sales so could free up a little extra to get a forward.

We appear to be quite stacked in the CM positions now, but are lacking badly in striker and Central defence. IF Gana left I think we would need another in this position though.

We need Zouma or similar, as Keane and Mina (who if he has a great season could end up back at Barca) is not enough.

Our best goal threat currently, is a winger.

Big couple of weeks ahead.

Don't think anybody here thought of this transfer at the start of the window, but I think 8m/10m is a good price for a decent midfielder. I think he'll be a good all-rounder for us.

I won't complain at all if our central midfield options heading into the season are Gomes, Gueye, Delph and Davies.

Also means we don't have to worry about Gana being rushed back for the start of the season as much.

That being said, it's all assuming Gana stays, like.

Quite a few people who really need to apologise for being so aggressive when telling us that Brands would never sign somebody who went against the (imagined) ‘model’ just a few days ago.

I don’t expect you to do it, but know that you can absolve yourselves by kneeling at my mercy in the next 24 hours. Otherwise I will forever brand you as weirdos, and laugh at everything you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.