Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please!!!

I haven’t seen him play at all but this is deffo the way we should do the deal if he’s the one brands wants. Brands trusts his judgement enough to bid for the player he should believe in himself enough that he will become a success and the extra 5-10m now could potentially net us anotyer 20m if we ever sell him on. The buy back clause is not in our best interest, a player that’s 4th choice and with 12 months left? That’s a decent fee and the buyback clause would only be taken up by a skint desperate team which we aren’t

But I think there will be a pretty big market for this kid.

Maybe , but nobody is their right mind would buy a player full of potential and agree to a buy back clause of only 10m more. With his contract being in the last year everyone knows a loan isn’t an option and with him not wanting to sign everyone knows it must be a sale and that puts them in a very weak position regarding the buy back clause in general never mind the low amount they are hoping for. If they want to buy him back for 35m then they must sell him for 10m to make it worth while. If we bought him for 30m paid him 4m a year and sold him to them for 40m in 12 months time , not even considering agent fees we would make 6m which isn’t even enough to buy a bang average prem player, you would struggle to find a decent championship player for that amount .

Maybe , but nobody is their right mind would buy a player full of potential and agree to a buy back clause of only 10m more. With his contract being in the last year everyone knows a loan isn’t an option and with him not wanting to sign everyone knows it must be a sale and that puts them in a very weak position regarding the buy back clause in general never mind the low amount they are hoping for. If they want to buy him back for 35m then they must sell him for 10m to make it worth while. If we bought him for 30m paid him 4m a year and sold him to them for 40m in 12 months time , not even considering agent fees we would make 6m which isn’t even enough to buy a bang average prem player, you would struggle to find a decent championship player for that amount .

I doubt we would do such a deal.

As was pointed out, most buy backs are normally a double your money kinda thing.

Inchiachoo fella at Leicester, Mina, Geri, the only other buy back I can recall was Moratta 20 out, 30 in.

Im sure theres been others.

Hopefully some action this week Icardi, Lukaku, De Ligt, Neymar all could happen. Which will hopefully open up the likes of this boy for us.

But I think there will be a pretty big market for this kid.

On the positive side Raiola seems to favour him joining us...likely due to the fees of course and how we developed and sold Lukaku.

However i wonder how it gets done as hes banned in italy

Would undoubtedly be a signature statement signing if we manage to box this off.

Highly doubt we’d do business (IF, and it’s a big if, we actually are interested), with just €10m higher released clause.

Would undoubtedly be a signature statement signing if we manage to box this off.

Highly doubt we’d do business (IF, and it’s a big if, we actually are interested), with just €10m higher released clause.
Not really interested in the release clause .

This day and age players hardly ever stay at clubs beyond 2-3 years anyway.

Its probably the only way a deal for "Italy's next big thing" could happen.
I'm more concerned that if it did its a massive expectancy for Kean & DCL to lead the line and weigh in with a centre forwards goals ratio.
I would like to see a more experienced forward brought in to add to the 2 young lads.
But as usual it costs big money.

I agree, no one would do the clause, but I don't think Juventus will struggle to.find a buyer at 35M.
To Zat's point, the Brands Raiola relationship could help.

That has to be the worst part of Brands or any D of F job. Dealing with agents.

Kinda hope we sign him for 60 million and induce Merson into another meltdown. "EVERTON HAVE DESTROYED FOOTBALL!!!! AGAIN".

Otherwise I'm happy to be patient and hope we get a good deal and keep the cost down.

I doubt we would do such a deal.

As was pointed out, most buy backs are normally a double your money kinda thing.

Inchiachoo fella at Leicester, Mina, Geri, the only other buy back I can recall was Moratta 20 out, 30 in.

Im sure theres been others.

Hopefully some action this week Icardi, Lukaku, De Ligt, Neymar all could happen. Which will hopefully open up the likes of this boy for us.

De Ligt should be done tomorrow. Neymar - weird one, can see it dragging on.

Lukaku/Icardi. I think Icardi probably needs to leave first, plus Utd are on the other side of the world and I can see that dragging on too.

If we really do want Kean, got a feeling we'lre gonna have to be very patient.

I agree, no one would do the clause, but I don't think Juventus will struggle to.find a buyer at 35M.
To Zat's point, the Brands Raiola relationship could help.

That has to be the worst part of Brands or any D of F job. Dealing with agents.

I’d be happy to pay 35m to sign him permanently if brands believes he’s our number 1 choice of striker

Status
Not open for further replies.