2018/19 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby are a decent club although Frank Lampard's departure will set them back a year or more. Dowell is probably suited to that level.

Loan mate and he's already flown out to Florida to join up with them. One or 2 more expected to follow him on loan there

Yeah, we need a close connection with a team like this. I was thinking we could try and flog them someone like mirallas but that would just ruin the relationship between brands and cocu. As an aside, he'd get them promoted and be a prem regular next year, but I don't think he'd accept the drop down.

don't get why he';s been loaned to derby, 3rd season in a row in that league.

if were going to loan him should try and get him a prem move to see if hes worth keeping, playing well in the championship doesn't show us much

do like him though me, just finding his best position

Will be interesting to see how his performances match up against the ‘£25m rated Harry Wilson’ if he does move to Derby.

Silva just doesn't seem to rate him that highly

It's a shame but that's how it goes sometimes

I think what it shows as well is that Silva isn't particularly worried about cover for Siggurdsson. If Siggy can't play it looks like he'll just throw another center mid in and switch to a more traditional 4-3-3 (Which bodes well for Davies, Schneiderlin and Williams I think)

One of these years, one of the teams he plays for gets promoted and he gets a permo there.

Until then we will just be content to get loan fees and not pay his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.