Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe a word of that article (it makes no sense just on how they've laid out the contract details, as I said above), but if it was true, it's the equivalent of the classic awful value bet in poker, where you get called by every hand that beats you, and by none that you beat.

we'd be stuck with him anyway! And if we don't get in the top 4 all our players are available to be poached.

None of them would be sold for less than their value tho. Putting a buy back clause in a contract just limits you big time

we'd be stuck with him anyway! And if we don't get in the top 4 all our players are available to be poached.

I don't get understand mate. We'd be stuck with him at a big loss and big wages on Bill if he fails. If succeeds will make Juventus millions on a player. And be left with another Lukaku-esk hole. And laughed at around the world.

Evertoloan.... any top striker that does bang them in for us 20ish goals a season is on his way out of here anyway. Depressing but true. So if he does the business it means that it's most like juventus that gets him... but then means we would be missing out on the 100 million give or take that he'd be worth. Even if he doesn't blow the place away with 20 ish goals if he gets in the teens a few seasons and looks the part he'd be worth buying back for 40 cause there'd be a profit.

It's definetly not worth it as if he goes crap we spunked 30 Mill if he's good we will be mugged.

Mug-mug situation.

Swerve if any truth. Or just throw 50 million at them wopper Walsh-nam shtoyle. (Cheese techno music)

I regret saying Everloan there. Especially when I divulged that an actual loan would be an infinitely better option. It's actually too silly to be true isn't it?

I don't believe a word of that article (it makes no sense just on how they've laid out the contract details, as I said above), but if it was true, it's the equivalent of the classic awful value bet in poker, where you get called by every hand that beats you, and by none that you beat.

And actual loan would be a better deal than risking 30 to hopefully get 40 back and if not then we'd sink in the river to give you a poker analogy.

Not a chance that a buy back fee would be that low. Raiola is his agent ffs, he’ll be looking for a far more lucrative deal a few years down the line.

He’d probably be happy with it. They’d buy him for £40m and then sell him for £80m and he’d get a cut of both deals

Status
Not open for further replies.