Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo reckon we will be after another central midfielder.

CB - Zouma or alternative

CM - ?

RW - Malcom

ST - Kean

Now that would be some window heard that ? Is a baller.

Probably depends on Gueye. If he stays then it could be Sosa for CM. If Gueye goes we probably need a new first choice CM.

Everton want £31million Juventus star Moise Kean to be their 'new Lukaku'... but Italian side want buy-back clause
  • Everton have long been searching for a replacement for striker Romelu Lukaku
  • Marco Silva's side are interested in Juventus forward Moise Kean, who is only 19
  • The forward is set to sign a new deal and then be sold abroad by the Serie A side
  • Juventus will put a buy-back clause in so they can resign him for £40.5million
By ALVISE CAGNAZZO FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:17, 9 July 2019 | UPDATED: 12:27, 9 July 2019

Everton are keen on signing Juventus forward Moise Keane as a long-awaited replacement for Romelu Lukaku.
The Italian giants are set to renew the 19-year-old's contract - tying him down until 2024 - before looking to sell him abroad.
Marco Silva's Everton will be one of the sides chasing his signature but Juventus want to insert a buy-back clause into the forward's new deal.

Everton are keen on signing Juventus forward Moise Keane, who is valued at £31million

The Toffees have long been searching for a replacement for Romelu Lukaku, who left in 2017

The Serie A champions will demand £31million for the 19-year-old, while Everton are looking for a new forward to lead the line.
The Toffees have failed to properly replace Lukaku, who left for Manchester United in a £75m move in July 2017.
Lukaku scored 87 goals and picked up 29 assists in 166 appearances for Everton, who used Richarlison up front at times last season due to a lack of top-level alternatives.

Juventus would like to enter a buy-back clause into Kean's new deal so they could resign him
The Merseyside club have money to spend however and would be interested in signging Kean, who has netted eight goals in 21 appearances for Juve and is regarded as one of the hottest young prospects in Europe.
Should the Turin outfit want to re-sign him, they would have to pay £40.5m to bring back the forward, who hit the headlines last season after being the victim of racial abuse at the hands of Cagliari supporters.
The Turin club think a £31m deal makes financial sense, while sporting director Fabio Paratici is also believed to have concerns over Kean's character.

So Juve want to tie him down to a new contract... sell him to us.. then want a buy back clause set at 40.5mill! Hmm not sure if i like that sort of "deal". Yes i realise its from the mail....

That is just a loan deal in wolf's clothing. If they really want him, they could go for a minimum two-year deal, or negotiate a sell-on clause that satifies Juve, but I wouldn't be in favour of a deal as reported like this.

If that report is to be believed, Juve are already looking at losing hin as painlessly as possible so it should be possible to do a deal.

That is just a loan deal in wolf's clothing. If they really want him, they could go for a minimum two-year deal, or negotiate a sell-on clause that satifies Juve, but I wouldn't be in favour of a deal as reported like this.

Yeah the situation we had with Barca and Deulofeu would occur. If the market continued to inflate they’d just buy Kean back whether they wanted him or not and then would just sel him for profit.

I wouldn’t be against a buy back deal however it would have to be min 24 months and close to double what we pay
Plus no sense for me for advantageous buy back option for Juventus when essentially the player can sign on free for any clubs in 6 months...only one year remaining on his contract. This one can go until deadline day...

Everton want £31million Juventus star Moise Kean to be their 'new Lukaku'... but Italian side want buy-back clause
  • Everton have long been searching for a replacement for striker Romelu Lukaku
  • Marco Silva's side are interested in Juventus forward Moise Kean, who is only 19
  • The forward is set to sign a new deal and then be sold abroad by the Serie A side
  • Juventus will put a buy-back clause in so they can resign him for £40.5million
By ALVISE CAGNAZZO FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:17, 9 July 2019 | UPDATED: 12:27, 9 July 2019

Everton are keen on signing Juventus forward Moise Keane as a long-awaited replacement for Romelu Lukaku.
The Italian giants are set to renew the 19-year-old's contract - tying him down until 2024 - before looking to sell him abroad.
Marco Silva's Everton will be one of the sides chasing his signature but Juventus want to insert a buy-back clause into the forward's new deal.

Everton are keen on signing Juventus forward Moise Keane, who is valued at £31million

The Toffees have long been searching for a replacement for Romelu Lukaku, who left in 2017

The Serie A champions will demand £31million for the 19-year-old, while Everton are looking for a new forward to lead the line.
The Toffees have failed to properly replace Lukaku, who left for Manchester United in a £75m move in July 2017.
Lukaku scored 87 goals and picked up 29 assists in 166 appearances for Everton, who used Richarlison up front at times last season due to a lack of top-level alternatives.

Juventus would like to enter a buy-back clause into Kean's new deal so they could resign him
The Merseyside club have money to spend however and would be interested in signging Kean, who has netted eight goals in 21 appearances for Juve and is regarded as one of the hottest young prospects in Europe.
Should the Turin outfit want to re-sign him, they would have to pay £40.5m to bring back the forward, who hit the headlines last season after being the victim of racial abuse at the hands of Cagliari supporters.
The Turin club think a £31m deal makes financial sense, while sporting director Fabio Paratici is also believed to have concerns over Kean's character.

So Juve want to tie him down to a new contract... sell him to us.. then want a buy back clause set at 40.5mill! Hmm not sure if i like that sort of "deal". Yes i realise its from the mail....

Evertoloan.... any top striker that does bang them in for us 20ish goals a season is on his way out of here anyway. Depressing but true. So if he does the business it means that it's most like juventus that gets him... but then means we would be missing out on the 100 million give or take that he'd be worth. Even if he doesn't blow the place away with 20 ish goals if he gets in the teens a few seasons and looks the part he'd be worth buying back for 40 cause there'd be a profit.

It's definetly not worth it as if he goes crap we spunked 30 Mill if he's good we will be mugged.

Mug-mug situation.

Swerve if any truth. Or just throw 50 million at them wopper Walsh-nam shtoyle. (Cheese techno music)

Plus no sense for me for advantageous buy back option for Juventus when essentially the player can sign on free for any clubs in 6 months...only one year remaining on his contract. This one can go until deadline day...
I wouldn’t wait until deadline day, not sure Brands will either. It’s too risky if it falls through then we’re left with DCL/Tosun

That article makes no sense at all.

Just for starters, IF they signed him to a new contract, that contract certainly wouldn't include anything to do with buy back clauses, since that is an agreement Juve have to come to with the buying club, not with Kean and his representatives.

I'd do that deal. It gives us a least a season with a striker and we'd make a profit.

And what if he nose dives and we are left with him? And I don't like the idea he sets the prem a light and give them back a player worth 70+ million. Might get a good season but will be looked back on historically as something to be mocked.

And what if he nose dives and we are left with him? And I don't like the idea he sets the prem a light and give them back a player worth 70+ million. Might get a good season but will be looked back on historically as something to be mocked.

we'd be stuck with him anyway! And if we don't get in the top 4 all our players are available to be poached.

Status
Not open for further replies.