Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love forums but hate them so much. Everyone just finds something to moan at haha. Lets just see what Brands does and trust him for now. How do people know 30 Mil is too much. I guarantee he has been scouted extensively. Brands hasn't signed one bad player yet lets leave the bed wetting for a bit and see how we get on can judge him after the transfer market.

We signed lookman for 12 mil and are selling him for rumoured 18 mil and 4-5 mil in Addons that will probably never happen

That’s a 6 mil profit

If we had signed him from charlton for 12 mil and charlton inserted a buyback clause for 18 mil 99% of this forum would have said it would be a terrible deal

I don’t really know what point I am making but I guess there is no guarantee that if we sign Moise for 30 mil that he will suddenly become a 100 mil player within a few years

He could be another lookman

We signed lookman for 12 mil and are selling him for rumoured 18 mil and 4-5 mil in Addons that will probably never happen

That’s a 6 mil profit

If we had signed him from charlton for 12 mil and charlton inserted a buyback clause for 18 mil 99% of this forum would have said it would be a terrible deal

I don’t really know what point I am making but I guess there is no guarantee that if we sign Moise for 30 mil that he will suddenly become a 100 mil player within a few years

Or another Lukaku or Ricarlison

That’s a 6 mil profit

My god you chat some pure waffle.

That’s a 6 mil profit

Thats not how you calculate book values.

That’s a 6 mil profit

We're not selling Lookman for 18m though and didn't buy him for 12m so that was a pointless post

The lad looks an absolute player, all that Lukaku was and much more. His hold up play looks top notch and his pace, power and energy are exactly what we need. Get him signed up what ever it costs.

Reactions: JLW

The lad looks an absolute player, all that Lukaku was and much more. His hold up play looks top notch and his pace power and energy exactly are what we need. Get his signed up what ever it costs.

This is definitely the weak part of his game but it's one of those things you take if he's scoring like we did with Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.