Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve followed him for sometime when he was only in the hundreds for followers.

I haven’t seen him delete anything and my biggest question mark over him is how he seems to know so much. He literally seems to be spot on with everything he puts on and once he says it’s done, his strike rate seems to be 100%.

He reckons Tierney to Arsenal is already done and another deal to them also.
It's not common, but it's possible. In Poland we have our own version of that guy when it comes to polish footie transfers. He's a former football agent and he knows more than the press.

Yeah remember the racism (Bonucci's reaction inparticular) - but still seems random to me that Everton of all clubs are 'leading the race' for him.

I'm not complaining like!

Perhaps being made to feel wanted and being promised a starting role in a top league goes a long way. Maybe he thinks Gomes is hot. Who can say?

This is the big one of the summer......if Brands can get this over the line they may start carving his statue!

Everton want £31million Juventus star Moise Kean to be their 'new Lukaku'... but Italian side want buy-back clause
  • Everton have long been searching for a replacement for striker Romelu Lukaku
  • Marco Silva's side are interested in Juventus forward Moise Kean, who is only 19
  • The forward is set to sign a new deal and then be sold abroad by the Serie A side
  • Juventus will put a buy-back clause in so they can resign him for £40.5million
By ALVISE CAGNAZZO FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:17, 9 July 2019 | UPDATED: 12:27, 9 July 2019

Everton are keen on signing Juventus forward Moise Keane as a long-awaited replacement for Romelu Lukaku.
The Italian giants are set to renew the 19-year-old's contract - tying him down until 2024 - before looking to sell him abroad.
Marco Silva's Everton will be one of the sides chasing his signature but Juventus want to insert a buy-back clause into the forward's new deal.

Everton are keen on signing Juventus forward Moise Keane, who is valued at £31million

The Toffees have long been searching for a replacement for Romelu Lukaku, who left in 2017

The Serie A champions will demand £31million for the 19-year-old, while Everton are looking for a new forward to lead the line.
The Toffees have failed to properly replace Lukaku, who left for Manchester United in a £75m move in July 2017.
Lukaku scored 87 goals and picked up 29 assists in 166 appearances for Everton, who used Richarlison up front at times last season due to a lack of top-level alternatives.

Juventus would like to enter a buy-back clause into Kean's new deal so they could resign him
The Merseyside club have money to spend however and would be interested in signging Kean, who has netted eight goals in 21 appearances for Juve and is regarded as one of the hottest young prospects in Europe.
Should the Turin outfit want to re-sign him, they would have to pay £40.5m to bring back the forward, who hit the headlines last season after being the victim of racial abuse at the hands of Cagliari supporters.
The Turin club think a £31m deal makes financial sense, while sporting director Fabio Paratici is also believed to have concerns over Kean's character.

So Juve want to tie him down to a new contract... sell him to us.. then want a buy back clause set at 40.5mill! Hmm not sure if i like that sort of "deal". Yes i realise its from the mail....

so they want us to pay 31 mil to buy him and then they can buy him back for 40 mil if he comes good ahahahahaha no chance

Everton want £31million Juventus star Moise Kean to be their 'new Lukaku'... but Italian side want buy-back clause
  • Everton have long been searching for a replacement for striker Romelu Lukaku
  • Marco Silva's side are interested in Juventus forward Moise Kean, who is only 19
  • The forward is set to sign a new deal and then be sold abroad by the Serie A side
  • Juventus will put a buy-back clause in so they can resign him for £40.5million
By ALVISE CAGNAZZO FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:17, 9 July 2019 | UPDATED: 12:27, 9 July 2019

Everton are keen on signing Juventus forward Moise Keane as a long-awaited replacement for Romelu Lukaku.
The Italian giants are set to renew the 19-year-old's contract - tying him down until 2024 - before looking to sell him abroad.
Marco Silva's Everton will be one of the sides chasing his signature but Juventus want to insert a buy-back clause into the forward's new deal.

Everton are keen on signing Juventus forward Moise Keane, who is valued at £31million

The Toffees have long been searching for a replacement for Romelu Lukaku, who left in 2017

The Serie A champions will demand £31million for the 19-year-old, while Everton are looking for a new forward to lead the line.
The Toffees have failed to properly replace Lukaku, who left for Manchester United in a £75m move in July 2017.
Lukaku scored 87 goals and picked up 29 assists in 166 appearances for Everton, who used Richarlison up front at times last season due to a lack of top-level alternatives.

Juventus would like to enter a buy-back clause into Kean's new deal so they could resign him
The Merseyside club have money to spend however and would be interested in signging Kean, who has netted eight goals in 21 appearances for Juve and is regarded as one of the hottest young prospects in Europe.
Should the Turin outfit want to re-sign him, they would have to pay £40.5m to bring back the forward, who hit the headlines last season after being the victim of racial abuse at the hands of Cagliari supporters.
The Turin club think a £31m deal makes financial sense, while sporting director Fabio Paratici is also believed to have concerns over Kean's character.

So Juve want to tie him down to a new contract... sell him to us.. then want a buy back clause set at 40.5mill! Hmm not sure if i like that sort of "deal". Yes i realise its from the mail....
No way is that true. Brands would piss himself laughing at that deal. Just the papers trying to make us look like muppets as usual rather than giving us some positive coverage on it being a coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.